Learn how to Add Persistent Number Row to the Android’s Gboard Keyboard by just using simple step by step guide that we had discussed in this article. So follow the tutorial to proceed.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]ndroid keyboard apps have their basic style as such that there is the numerics, alphabets, and the signs all placed differently and to access these different modes of writing the keyboard needs to be shifted to that mode. Till the latest keyboard app for the Android by the Google named as Gboard all the previous versions of Android keyboards have the above-stated style and there is no such way in these to set up the entire row of numbers and the alphabets integrate into single keyboard only. Because of the thing, there arise a lot of difficulties as typing in the passwords becomes tough enough as these most probably includes the numbers as well as alphabets and both of the numbers and alphabets are placed in the different modes of the keyboard. For many other cases while typing this splitting of the number keyboard and the alphabetic keyboard in the Android’s keyboard proves to be a barrier in the speed and fluency of typing. For solving up to the issue and to tell with the demands of the users the Google have put up the option in their latest keyboard Gboard by which the Number row could be added to the usual alphabetic keyboard. If you are also willing to know how the number row could be persistently added to the keyboard or the Gboard on Android then go and just read out the article as we have written about the method for that in it!
How to Add Persistent Number Row to the Android’s Gboard Keyboard
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow some of the simple steps that we are going to discuss right below and with that, you can easily add persistent number row in your android keyboard.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps To Train Your Brain
Steps to Add Persistent Number Row to the Android’s Gboard Keyboard
1. First of all make sure that your current keyboard on Android device is Gboard, go ahead after that and then open up the Gboard settings. The settings could be accessed through the Google Keyboard Shortcut placed there in your app drawer if you have made that before.
2. The settings for the Gboard keyboard could also be accessed through opening any app with the text field, and then from there on the keyboard app long pressing the button to the left of the spacebar. From there you need to slide over the cog icon and then select up the option ” Gboard Keyboard Settings” from the pop-up window.
3. Now while you are in the Gboard Settings menu, look forward to the Preferences option and then tap on it. Another screen would appear thereafter and on that screen, you would have to follow the further steps.
4. There would be Keys section and the Layout section on that screen, under Keys section there would be the options “Number row“, “Show emoji switch key” etc. Corresponding to these options the little toggle keys would be placed that either enables or disables the function for that option. You actually need to toggle the “Number Row” option from there to enable it up.
5. After you have enabled the Number Row function from the screen you can just return to the home screen or your work as the preferences have been made for the keyboard and hence from then onwards the Gboard keyboard would consist of persistent number row well defined with the usual keyboard!In this article you have got about the method through which the persistent number row could be added to the Android’s Gboard keyboard and hence make it easier to type up the text. Hope that you might have also tried this method on your device if you are having the latest version of the Android’s keyboard by the Google named Gboard. If you haven’t tried up the method yet then go and try it now, you would get more eased while typing the numbers as well as the alphabets after that!
In this article, you have got about the method through which the persistent number row could be added to the Android’s Gboard keyboard and hence make it easier to type up the text. Hope that you might have also tried this method on your device if you are having the latest version of the Android’s keyboard by the Google named Gboard. If you haven’t tried up the method yet then go and try it now, you would get more eased while typing the numbers as well as the alphabets after that!