Apple’s iOS 14 has brought a bunch of new updates. We got to see many improvements in this latest Apple iOS. But here we have something that is unique and interesting for all Apple users.
Now with iOS 14, you can easily assign tasks to others via your iPhone only. The new update has bought this feature where anyone can send task reminders to others. If you want to know how to do it then check the full article.
How to Assign Tasks in the Reminders app
Very first you need a task list, So if you already have one then you are good to go else you can create one task list. Once you have the task list follow the below steps:
- Open Reminders app
- Now add people > To do that just click on Options > Then Add People
- Now you can invite people, send an invite to participants
- Tap on any task which you want to assign to someone else
- Tap on the i button
- Now you will see Assign Reminder
- Choose any participant from the list
- Boom! you are done
When you will assign a task to anybody they will receive a notification. Same way if someone else is assigning a task to you then you will also receive a notification.
Assign Multiple Tasks At Once
If you want to assign multiple tasks to one person at once, then follow the steps:
- First click on the options button and tap on Reminders
- Choose all the tasks which you want to assign
- Now, click on the options, which is at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Assign
- Choose participant and click on Apply.