Top 30 Best Android Launchers 2019 (Transform your Android): If you are struggling with your boring ordinary stock launchers, then you can simply download a launcher to change your complete Android experience. Today we are going to discuss 30 best Android launchers that will definitely change your Android style and will enhance your phone’s performance
Most of you are using Android smartphones and the main advantage of having an Android OS is that we can easily customize our Android user interface by installing different launchers available on Google Play store. These launchers give a fresh and new look to our Android over an ordinary stock launchers. There are about thousands of launchers available on Play Store, those all are good but in this post, we will tell you only the best ones. These launchers can change your transition animations, your home screen style, icon style, notification display area and much more.
Also Read: Best Android Apps For Downloading Free Music
Top 30 Best Launchers That Will Change Your Android Experience
#1 Google Now Launcher
This launcher was designed for Google Nexus phone but now is available for all Android phones. It is developed by Google, and it is for those who want a pure, clean Android Experience. Transition effects are very fast and simple, leftmost screen works as Google Now in which you can search anything from Google directly. Install this cool launcher and also, install Google keyboard to enjoy the better experience.
Features Of Google Now Launcher:
- Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
- Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
- Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
- A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
- App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
#2 Aviate Launcher
Yahoo Aviate automatically organizes your apps and information so you can save time and quickly find when you need it. The Yahoo Aviate launcher is not only gorgeous but smart too! This home screen anticipates the information and apps that are useful to you based on where you are and what you’re doing.
Features Of Aviate Launcher:
- Simple, beautiful navigation — Clutter-free, easy-to-navigate screens make every interaction faster and more efficient.
- Smart Stream — An intelligent stream of useful cards to the left of your home screen: battery saver, upcoming events, sports scores, nearby attractions and so much more!
- Organized — Apps get organized by function; you decide which ones you see.
- Gorgeous — Choose from hundreds of unique wallpapers to make your phone a fashion statement.
- Favorite People — Swipe up instead of digging through your contacts.
Also Read: Best Keyboard Apps For Your Android
#3 Action Launcher
This is the best launcher for an Android phone as it provides features like changing the dock and also easily customize the app drawer. We can also set background transparency in app drawer which is generally not available in common launchers. It also gives Shutters and Covers, which give us innovative ways to launch into folders and widgets with swipes.
Features Of Action Launcher:
- Quicktime: Marvel as the colors from your wallpaper are used to automatically customize and theme items on your home screen!
- Quickbar: customize the Google search bar at the top of the screen with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
- Quick edit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs!
- Smart size icons (Beta): icons are automatically resized to match Material Design’s recommended icon size!
- Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
Also Read: Best Google Cardboard VR Apps for Android
#4 Nova Launcher
This is the most popular launcher. It gives a bunch of animations option for both home screen and in the app drawer. A cool feature in this launcher is the swipe action in which you can set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders. This launcher is somehow based on Android 5.0.
Features Of Nova Launcher:
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
- Color controls – for labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs and backgrounds
- Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Improved Widget Drawer – Widgets grouped by app makes it much faster to use
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continuously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
#5 Apex Launcher
This is one of the best launchers which can even enhance the speed of an Android device. This launcher takes less memory on the RAM and can work better than the stock launcher. This launcher also works as a framework for many themes. There are around hundred of themes available on Play Store which can run on this launcher.
Features Of Apex Launcher:
- Customizable home screen grid size and up to 9 home screens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer, and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
#6 GO Launcher
GO Launcher Z is a stylish, smart, slim & personalized application for your Android phone. A new flat interface design with interactive control experience, enhance the performance and efficiency significantly, insert more awesome and useful features to get the users closer.
Features Of Go Launcher:
- GO Launcher provides more than 10000 beautiful mobile themes for the users, professional designer creates abundant themes for you every week with a variety of styles
- With an independent developed 3D Engine, GO Launcher provides users with extremely fast and secure operating experience with simple, smooth and awesome animation effects
- Through the smart apps management, clean up redundant operating programs, to accelerate your mobile response speed, ensure fast and smooth operation in your mobile and always in the best condition.
Also Read: Best Hidden Tricks and Features Of Android
This is one of my favorite launchers and is available on Play Store for some particular Android devices. It is just a collection of wide range of cool and attractive themes which can give your Android an amazing look.
Features Of Themer:
- All themes are fully customizable, or you can use them as they are.
- No need for third party apps. Everything you need is included in each theme!
- All themes are free, with new gorgeous themes added every week!
- Full icon pack support.
- Over 400 premium themes available with categories like Card UI, Nature, Space, Minimal, and much more.
- App icon gestures.
#8 Smart Launcher 3 Pro
Smart Launcher 3 Pro unlocks the full potential of Smart Launcher. Exclusive features, even more, customization and full control on the categories system. The innovative launcher that makes your Android more intuitive and well organized.
Features Of Smart Launcher 3 Pro:
- Up to 9 screens when you can place your widgets
- You can assign a widget to an icon to show up it with a double tap
- Double finger gestures to quickly access to apps and contacts
- New Arch Layout
- Smart flat surface detection
- Full management of your category list
- 20 new categories ready to add to your drawer
#9 Launcher 8 WP Style
Launcher 8, is an excellent app for you to experience the Windows Phone UI style on your Android devices. It will make your Android phone’s home screen look like a Windows Phone. With this fast, clean launcher, you can customize personalized Windows phone layout for your Android phone. Just surprise your friend with the new desktop on your Android phone.
Features Of Launcher 8 WP Style:
- Custom tile: Choose different sizes of tiles, modify colors and icons of the tiles;
- Featured Tile: You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery, and Live contact.
- LockScreen: Add your thoughts to manage the LockScreen with style and password settings;
- StatusBar: Manage your StatusBar with style, time display, and color settings;
- DIY folder: Create new tabs for a folder. Hide & lock folders with password;
- Theme: Backup and restore theme. Themes can be uploaded and downloaded online
#10 Next Launcher 3D Shell
Next Launcher 3D Shell shows you how 3D dynamic effects and highly customizable Android home screen replacement app could redefine your Android device. Time to get rid of the flat traditional launcher and embrace REAL 3D Launcher! You deserve it!
Features Of Next Launcher 3D Shell:
- Extremely fancy 3D effect with buttery smooth experience
- Real 3D Home Screen Transition Effects (Crystal, Cloth, Folding and more coming soon)
- Stunning 3D screen preview with dazzling animation of screen switching
- Build unique icon style by changing its size, angle, style and label (Icon Editor)
- Combine all good parts from different themes into a single theme you really love (Theme Mix Mode)
- Efficient and powerful batch apps management with gestures
- Up to 8 different gestures available in home screen and app drawer
#11 APUS Launcher
APUS Launcher, a platform of APUS User System, is designed in a perfect balance between superb performance and personalization to make your Android phone easy to use. With more than 300 million users around the world, APUS Launcher is one of the best Android launchers on Google Play.
Features Of APUS Launcher:
- APUS provides thousands of free beautiful wallpapers, themes as well as HD icon packs for you to personalize your Android phone.
- APUS Launcher is specially optimized for all Android devices, including phone and tablet.
- Optimize your Android phone, extend battery life up to 25%.
- This launcher is designed to make your Android phone easy to use. Settings, recent apps, everything is at your fingertips.
Also Read: Best Android Hacking Apps 2019
#12 Hola Launcher
Hola Launcher is only 4MB large, making it quick to download and easy to install. Hola is designed to minimize its memory usage (resource footprint) so your phone stays fast and responsive while providing the most important features people need. At the same time, Hola is focused on a clean and simple user experience that you can further customize with beautiful themes and wallpapers.
Features Of Hola Launcher:
- Hola Shine – A simple swipe from a bottom corner opens a smart menu of your frequently used apps and settings.
- Hola Boost – Free up memory (RAM) and further speed up your phone with a single tap!
- Hola Box – Protect your privacy by swiping up with two fingers to hide apps you don’t want to be displayed on your desktop.
- Search – Swipe down on your screen to quickly find apps, contacts, or websites. You can also use voice search!
#13 C Launcher
C Launcher is a contextual launcher, featuring the user-friendly interface, minimal battery consumption, & speedy mobile searches that protect your privacy from third parties the perfect way while offering the ultimate personalized DIY launcher experience & personalization for Android.
Features Of C Launcher:
- Fast & simple – Find, download, & uninstall apps, themes & more from the search bar.
- Friendly interaction – Contextual launcher that delivers what you need to every single detail & gets you the brilliant visual enjoyment;
- Safe – App protects your privacy in the perfect way, protecting your phone from third parties.
- Save battery, clean junk files, & speed up device with one tap
- Easily find what you need. Find, download, & uninstall apps all from the search bar
Also Read: How To Increase RAM in Android Device
#14 CM Launcher
CM Launcher 3D, the world 1st launcher powered by a 3D engine, is redefining Android desktop! It will bring your phone lighting speed, stunning 3D transition effects, and customized operation on your phone. With smooth experience, your phone will feel like new!
Features Of CM Launcher:
- Amazing 3D transition effects on screens and folders switching.
- Elegant and simple 3D screen navigation.
- Screen management interfaces with the sense of space.
- Cool 3D clock and weather widgets.
- The dynamic display on All Apps alphabetical list, or “App drawer”.
#15 Solo Launcher
Solo Launcher is one of the Top 3 Launchers in the category on Google Play. With its array of DIY features, the launcher enables you to customize the user interface on a device so it works in the way you want. It takes up only a small amount of space yet it can boost device performance by restoring memory, run smoothly, and more fun to use.
Features Of Solo Launcher:
- Beautiful Handwritten Fonts, that are cool & attractive.
- Optional App Lock & Lock Screens that can help make your device safe and secure.
- Optional Battery Saver helps manages battery consumption, reducing the frequency you need charge your device.
- Weather & Clock Widgets offer you accurate weather forecasts.
- Integrated Solo 2.0 Speed Booster that makes devices run smoother and faster, restore space and capacity, clean caches, at the tap of a button!
#16 TSF Launcher 3D Shell
TSF Launcher is a brand-new 3D launcher that will subvert your concept of the mobile device home screen operations. It offers smooth, unique and customized man-machine interactive operation experience. You are allowed to define all the elements of the home screen freely and efficiently. TSF Launcher keeps creating new features and exclusive 3D widgets that will bring you amazing operation experience and unprecedented visual.
- Miraculous and effective 3D home screen switching mode and freewheeling home screen element layout mode.
- Fantastic animation transition effects. All operations, including deletion, addition, the menu showing up or vanishing, are provided with natural, glaring and butter-smooth animation transition effects.
- Batch icon selecting for home screens, folders, and dock bar.
#17 Arrow Launcher
Arrow is the personal launcher for Android that offers a radical simplification of the Android experience. It is packed with battery and memory saving technology. Arrow is lightweight, fast and efficient. It also includes beautiful Bing wallpapers, updated daily.
#18 Evie Launcher
Evie helps you do what you want faster with a radically simple home screen replacement. Instantly launch any app from search or alphabetized app drawer. Search inside all of your apps in one place. Find contacts, restaurants, movies, TV shows, musicians and more.
- Live Wallpapers
- Home screen management
- Dock with custom grid
- Unread badges
- Folder redesign – faster, unique, and adaptable to your home screen grid
- Widgets redesign – visual previews and organized by app
#19 ASAP Launcher
ASAP provides a clean launcher experience without widgets and icons everywhere. Current cards include home (clock, quick weather, search and music player), contacts, weather, calendar and to-do.
#20 ZenUI Launcher
Customize your launcher the way you want it to be: apply your favorite (and free!) themes, wallpapers and widgets, change app icons, apply scroll effects or transitions, or organize your apps in folders. Secure your apps from prying eyes with integrated app locking features.
- Swipe up home screen to access the setting shortcuts to key features such as apps, widgets, wallpapers, icons, and system themes to customize your launcher easily.
- Download complimentary themes and icon packs with Launcher theme shortcut.
- Organize your apps and folders in One layer mode (access all apps on the home screen) or Two layer mode (access apps using a shortcut).
- Auto-group related apps using Smart Group feature to keep your screen organized.
#21 Hexy Launcher
Hexy Launcher turns your home screen a canvas of hexagonal tiles that adapts to most important apps. The Launcher organizes your home screen automatically, saving you time when searching for and launching apps. Hexy learns from the way you use apps in order to predict the app you’re most likely to want to use next.
Features of Hexy Launcher:
- All your apps arranged in a hexagonal grid.
- A central hexagon that contains your apps Hexy learns are most relevant to you.
- Quickly filter the apps in your grid using the search bar.
- Add widgets for your apps and size dynamically.
- Hide apps by long-pressing on their tile.
#22 Air Launcher
Air Launcher offers you the fastest and smoothest + customized and personalized Launcher operation. With more than 10,000,000+ downloads, Air Launcher provides 900+ FREE Themes and 120K+ wallpapers.
Features Of Air Launcher:
- Power up your phone! One-Shot Cleaning
- Just click “Instant Search” widget and type whatever you’re looking for
- Press ‘Auto Folder’ button in App Drawer, and organize your apps in splits of a second.
- Simple gestures to carry out some features automatically
#23 ADW Launcher 2
ADW Launcher 2 is the newer version of popular ADW launcher app. This new launcher brings some awesome features to your Android smartphone. This launcher can completely change the way you use your Android device.
Features of ADW Launcher 2:
- Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
- Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
- Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
- A new way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
#24 BlackBerry Launcher
With this launcher, you can turn multi-step actions like sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task. BlackBerry Launcher lets you organize apps, widgets, and shortcuts on customized home screen panels for instant access.
Features of Blackberry Launcher:
- BlackBerry Pop-Up Widgets allow you to view any application widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen
- Add shortcuts to the home screen to make adding contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar events quick and easy
- Create custom shortcuts for Speed Dial, Google Maps Directions, Drive Scan and more
- Use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and wireless network toggle shortcuts to conserve battery and data usage
- Customize the look and feel of your device using custom icon packs, wallpapers, and ringtones
#25 Pixel Launcher
Pixel Launcher is the home screen experience for the Pixel and Pixel XL phones by Google. Personalized information from Google is just a swipe away.
Features of Pixel Launcher:
- Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
- Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
- Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
- App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
Also Read: Best Android Apps For Downloading Free Music
#26 EverythingMe Launcher
EverythingMe is basically a contextual launcher which delivers everything you need from your Android in just one tap. It has several options like customizable Gesture controls, daily wallpaper etc.
- Smart Folders
- Quick Contacts Panel
- The Prediction Bar
- Context Feed
#27 Mi Launcher
With MI Launcher, you can upgrade the default launcher for MIUI experience. Well, it’s not the official MIUI launcher, but, it’s highly customizable, clean and brings MIUI look on any Android device
- MIUI icons, flat design, customizable icon size
- Colorful icon background, disable it to use MIUI icon background
- Support thousands of icon themes on the Play Store
- Customizable desktop grid
#28 N Launcher
N Launcher is designed to be a Simple, Fast, Light Launcher, including native Android™ 7.0 Nougat launcher experience! This launcher also packs some new features inspired from Pixel Launcher
- Android 7.0 Nougat style Animation and Design.
- Android 7.0 Nougat Style Drawer, Vertical style, A-Z fast scrollbar.
- Android 7.0 Nougat Style for Widgets display.
#29 Microsoft Launcher
With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed.
- Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme
- Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs and more
- Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC
#30 Lens Launcher
Lens Launcher is a unique, efficient way to browse and launch your apps. Lens Launcher also includes a full Settings menu to tweak all aspects of the Lens; Distortion, Scaling, Icon Size, Haptic Feedback, etc.
#31 Flick Launcher
Flick Launcher is the launcher which is inspired by Google Pixel. You will find many ways to customize your interface, like a night mode, immersive mode, max size widgets, grid resizing, blur and more.
- Change any text to the size, color or font
- Flick Launcher brings app shortcuts to everyone!
- You can customize your app drawer
- Flick Launcher has its own search bar widgets
#32 FastKey Launcher
FastKey Launcher is a light and fast home screen replacement for your Android, which brings new opportunities to your familiar user experience.
- Fast access to all your apps using the always-on keyboard
- Ultra-fast 16ms response time
- Find a contact in a single tap
- Call directly from the home screen
#33 Buzz Launcher
Buzz Launcher is a highly customizable launcher that enables you to apply shared Homescreens to your own smartphone. Buzz Launcher is an ad-free custom launcher that has more than 1000,000+ free themes
- Customize so much more than just your wallpaper or theme.
- Change between multiple smooth, fast, and easy Transition effects.
- View all Homepacks at a glance
- Apply new home screens at a touch of a button, instantly
Above we have listed the Best Android Launcher 2019 based on the user ratings, reviews, and download counts. Hope you like the post, share it with your friends too! and also, tell us your favorite launcher in the comment box.