If you use Gmail for your personal and business needs, your inbox might already be filled with lots of spam. At times, you may find it difficult to find the emails that you want to read.
Gmail is free for everyone; this is what allows spammers to join and spam your inbox. However, Gmail offers you quite a few spam management features to deal with email spam.
For example, the Spam checking feature of Gmail effectively scans for spam emails and transfers them to the Spam folder automatically. Apart from that, you even have the option to block email address that you think is spam.
Steps to Block Email Address in Gmail on Web or Android
Therefore, in this article, we will share some easy steps that will let you block your email address in Gmail on the web and on Android. The steps will be very easy; follow them as mentioned. Let’s get started.
1. First, you need to log into your Gmail account where you want to block your email address and go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
2. Now there, click on Filters and Blocked Address. Now you will see the blocked emails if you had done before; otherwise, click on create filter option there.
3. Now you will see the box where you need to fill in the details for which you want to block emails and save them.
That’s it! You are done; email addresses will get blocked now.
Steps to Block Email Addresses in Gmail on Android:
If you want to block an email address in Gmail for Android, follow these steps. Here’s how you can block an email address in Gmail for Android.
1. First, open the Gmail app on your Android device.
2. Once opened, find the spam email, open it and tap on the three dots.
3. From the list of options that appears, tap on the ‘Block ‘Sender’s name.’
That’s it! These are three simple steps to block an email address on Gmail for Android. You must repeat the steps for every email address you want to block.
So, the above discussion is all about How to Block Email Address in Gmail on the Web or Android. Using this guide, you can easily get rid of the people that irritate or annoy you on your email address. If you need more help blocking email addresses in Gmail, let us know in the comments below.