Google Chrome is definitely the best web browser available for desktop and mobile. Compared to other desktop web browsers, Google Chrome offers you better features and customization options.
Also, it provides you wide range of accessibility features that can be of great use. While browsing different websites on Chrome, you may sometimes come across a site whose text you can’t read.
Steps to Change Default Zoom and Text Size in Chrome
To read those texts, you can change the default zoom and text size in Chrome. Below, we have shared some easy steps that will let you change the default zoom and text size in the Chrome browser. Let’s check out.
Zoom in or out on your Current Page:
Use the zoom options to make everything on a web page larger or smaller.
- On your PC, open Chrome.
- At the upper right, click three dotted buttons.
- Next to “Zoom,” pick the zoom choices you need:
- Make everything bigger: Click Zoom in.
- Make everything littler: Click Zoom out.
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen.
You can likewise utilize the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
- Make everything bigger:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
- Mac: Press # and +.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
- Make everything smaller:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -.
- Mac: Press # and -.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and -.
- Use full-screen mode:
- Windows and Linux: Press F11.
- Mac: Press # + Ctrl + f.
- Chrome OS: Press the F4 key to enter the full screen.
Change Text Size in Chrome Android
- Click on the Chrome Settings
- Go to Accessibility and drag the text scaling slider to your desired percentage.
- Here, you can also enable “Force Zoom” to zoom in on any website.
That’s how easy it is to change the default zoom and text size in the Chrome browser. If you need more help in changing the default zoom and text size in Google Chrome, let us know in the comments below.