[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ave you ever thought that how your desktop could have looked without the colorful wallpapers and how could it feel if you might not have the permission or the control to change it? Yeah, that’s the thing that you are feeling right now i.e it might feel very dull to look at the screen on your desktop without amazing wallpapers. Bing Images application which is default with Windows can also be integrated within Ubuntu PC too. Most of the people would like to save it to on their hardware or would like to set these images as desktop wallpaper too. But now you can set the image of the day as your desktop background in Ubuntu. Here in this article, we’ve mentioned how you can easily set the high-quality Bing images as your desktop in order to give a newer and fresher look to your PC. Go through the article and follow the method below to proceed.
Learn How to Set Bing Wallpapers as Desktop Wallpaper on Ubuntu PC: Give an amazing look to your PC desktop with the all new Bing wallpapers right on your desktop screen by following the guide discussed below.
Also Read: 10 Linux Distros you Should Know About
How to Automatically Change Ubuntu Desktop Wallpaper to Bing’s Photo of the Day
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow some simple steps that we are discussing below and that will help you to Automatically Change Ubuntu Desktop Wallpaper to Bing’s Photo of the Day.
Also Read: How to Mount your Google Drive in Ubuntu
Steps To Automatically Change Ubuntu Desktop Wallpaper to Bing’s Photo of the Day:
- First of all, you need to download and install the great tool that you can get from here.
- Now after downloading the .zip or say .tar file you need to extract it and then run main.py script.
- Now before executing this, you need a supports for this script execution and that you can get by entering the below commands:
sudo apt-get install python-bs4
sudo apt-get install python-lxml
- Now in the main.py directory run the below command to execute the program:
- Now you need to enter the below command there:
- Now on the interface that appears there, you need to click on “Add” button to add the script as a startup application.
- That’s it ! You are done, now your wallpaper will automatically get changed every day with the Bing’s image of the day.
Also Read: How to Access Ubuntu PC From Android Phone
So above discussion is all about Automatically Change Ubuntu Desktop Wallpaper to Bing’s Photo of the Day. Use the guide and you can easily give your desktop a cool look with the perfect picture of Bing’s that is the Images of the day. So implement this today. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.