Stop-motion videos are very cool, and most people might want to create videos with that function. If you own a smart device, you will find this feature lacking in the default camera app on a device, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t do that.
The smartphone can do just anything, i.e., possible by installing other applications. And on iPhone, you can install third-party apps to create stop-motion videos in easy steps.
Create Stop-Motion Videos in iPhone
This article will discuss how you can easily create Stop motion videos on your iPhone. Let’s get started.
1. First, download the StopMotion Recorder app on your iPhone.
2. Once you have successfully installed the app on your iOS device, you have to open that app on your device. When this app launches, you will see the app’s home screen, where you will have to tap the “Camera” icon at the top right corner of the screen. It will help you create a new video project for which you can also give up a title.
3. When you begin with the new project, you will be shifted to another screen where you can see the text saying, “Tap the camera icon to start capturing frames.” Just follow that text and tap on the camera icon that is placed just below the text, and start to click the different frames.
4. Now, the stop motion video will get captured, and you can preview the created video; you can set up the suitable FPS for the video you create, and if you think that’s perfect, then you can simply save that video.
5. When you come outside, you will see all the stop-motion videos you created with the app.
So the above discussion was all about creating Stop Motion videos on iPhone. If you need more help on this topic, let us know in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.