[dropcap]I[/dropcap]f you have rooted your android device or planning to root it, then simply go for it as the tweak stated below will work only with rooted android and it will change your android experience and will make it more user friendly. And this will only be done by rooting your android and then installing Xposed installer in it. And after that you will have to use Xposed module that will allow you to Get Blurred System UI (LP) On Your Android device. And this will make your device user interface more user friendly and attractive. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Learn How To Get Blurred System UI (LP) On Your Android: Give your android User Interface an amazing look by getting blurred System UI in your android like that of iOS using the Xposed installer and the xposed module that will work in a rooted android.
How To Get Blurred System UI (LP) on your Android phone
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use Xposed module app to get Blurred System UI (LP) On Your Android mobile. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
Steps To Get Blurred System UI (LP) On Your Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a Xposed module that will allow you to completely customize your android UI to make status and notification bar blurred and for that you need a module Serajr Blurred System UI (LP).
4. After downloading and installing that simply go to the Xposed modules and simply activate this app by clicking on the tick in front of the app name.
5. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
6. Thats it you are done, now checkout the amazing looks that you now got on your android and this gonna surely make your device more cool.
So this is all about How To Get Blurred System UI (LP) On Your Android. By following these steps you can add blurry system notification and status bar in your phone and then device UI will look more amazing with that. Simply go for it. If you have any kind of query, leave it in the comment section, we will reply it as soon as possible.