If you have recently rooted your Android or thinking about rooting it, go for it, as the tweak we are discussing here will completely change your Android experience and make it much more user-friendly.
And this will only be done by rooting your Android and installing the Xposed installer. After that, you will use the Xposed module that will allow you to Get Pie Controls on Chrome on your phone.
Steps to Get Pie Controls on Chrome on Android
This method is quite simple, and you need a rooted android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First of all, you need to root your Android smartphone.
2. After rooting your phone, you have to install the Xposed installer. For that, follow our guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. After installing the Xposed Installer, you need an Xposed module that will allow you to completely customize your Google Chrome to embed the Pie Control. For that, you need to use ChromePie.
4. Now install the app and then enable it in the Xposed module. Once done, restart your Android smartphone.
5. Now, you need to Open ChromePie and configure the desired way you want to set it, like setting up the Trigger Side settings, etc., according to your wish.
6. Also, you can set up the Pie menu size there and then restart Chrome. After that, touch the edges of your screen to open the pie menu.
That’s it. Now you will see the chrome pie controls on your browser, making navigation smooth.
So, the above was all about how to get pie controls on Chrome for Android. I hope you like this and do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.