Get complete access to your Android mobile right on your PC by using the Xposed module and its respective PC server app that will help you get every beat of your Android on your PC screen.
One of Android’s biggest strengths is its ability to interact with other operating systems. When you plug your phone into your Windows PC, you must see all the files it holds. Combined feature with the program for MAC and Windows, with the click of a button on your PC, you can open any website, YouTube video, or Web view you are viewing on your phone.
And this can be done using the common tool that will allow you to access everything over the computer. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen to Windows PC
How to Go from your Android Phone to PC Without Missing a Beat
The method is quite simple, and you need a rooted android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. And after having the Xposed installer, you will have to use the Xposed module app to Show the CPU work frequency or clock speed in the Android Status bar. For this, follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
1. First of all, you need a rooted android as the Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your Android to proceed to get admin access to your android device.
2. After rooting your android device, you have to install the Xposed installer on your Android, and that’s quite a lengthy process. You can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need to download and install the cool Xposed module Handover the module that will let you completely get android access over the PC.
4. Now, after installing the app on your device, you need to enable this in the Xposed module; for that, tick on the app in the Xposed installer.
5. Now, reboot your device to make this exposed module work properly in your device.
6. With the Android app installed, you can now easily set things up on your computer. To begin downloading the Handover for your operating system. There are many versions available for Windows, MAC, and Unix.
7. Once the downloading is finished, launch it. If you are using Windows PC, click on the Install button, and MAC users will have to drag the Handover folder over the Applications folder to complete the installation process.
8. Once all the installation is completed, two shortcuts will appear on the desktop. The “Handover” shortcut is particularly for launching the website that you are viewing on your phone, so keep it handy for quick access later.
The “HandoverSettings” shortcut is also for adjusting options, and open the one now. Remember that Windows users may have to launch Handover Settings from their system tray.
9. Install Java on your computer, but the main thing to concern is your computer’s IP address. This is all listed in the HandoverSettings menu; copy the number and enter it on your Android device.
10. Open the Handover app on your Android device. Enter your computer’s IP address in the topmost field and press “Save and reconnect“. From here, you can opt for certain apps to open specific web pages when you launch Handover on your computer. It’s optional, but if you don’t like it, tap “Set Custom app associations” and choose any app from the list. Now, type in a web address and press “Save“.
11. Now both halves of Handover are configured, you can easily pick up where you left off on your phone. From your computer, click on the Handover icon, and any website you view will appear on your desktop, such as YouTube Video or Webview app.
The same carries with any text you have queued up in your clipboard on Android. Click on the Handover icon on your computer, and meanwhile, a TXT file will appear on your MAC or PC with your phone’s clipboard context already pasted in.
Also Read: How To Backup Android Game Data To PC Without Rooting
Use this method, and you can easily get complete access to android services on your PC. So try this out today, and keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.