This article will be all about how you can achieve CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) certification or how you can apply for it, so go through the given article.
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he qualification that you obtain when you clear the exam of CEH that consists of system pentesting skills, is called Certified Ethical Hacker certification.The organisations do organize the tests in which they give the legal access to their system to the trusted hackers that are taking part in the exam. The one who qualifies the exam by penetrating the system in different ways are given Ethical Certification. There is a council called EC-Council that offers another type of certification that is known as Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA). This type of certification is meant for United States Government agencies only and is available to members of selected agencies.
Also Check : Top 10 Skills Required to Become a Pro-Hacker
How to Become Certified Ethical Hacker
The procedure that you should follow so as to become ethical hacker:
1. First of all you has to achieve ExaminationEditCertification and that can be achieved only by clearing the CEH examination. You can apply for this exam if you has attended the training at Accredited Training Center or ATC.
2. You can still apply for the if you has not attended this training and you has done the self-study.If you are the one with the option of self study then to apply for CEH exam you must fill an application with proof of atleast two year relevant information security work experience attached with it. If you have no proof attached to the application then you can request on the basis of your educational background.
3. The exam is based on the 125 multiple choice questions with a four hour limit.To qualify the exam you must have scored about 70% aggregate marks. The test will delivered online and it will be set by the Prometric prime.
4. The average cost of the exam for version 7 and version 8 is US $500 and $100 extra that cannot be refunded. This is the fees as administered by an EC-Council Accredited Training Center, Pearson VUE, or Prometric testing center.
5. Thinking of now Where to be Certified?EC-Council have their various partners around the Globe called ATCs (Authorized Training Center). You could avail the training and Certification that is conducted by approaching the respective ATCs. EC-Council also provides online training in which you can learn the whole processes online through different videos. It’s called the iLearn Program, and it comes with iClass and iLabs.
Also Read: How To Become Ethical Hacker (Top 10 Steps)
So this was all about How to Become Certified Ethical Hacker. If you are the one who wants to hack and break the securities but in legal way and don’t want your talent to be used in illegal way then you should try these exams where you will get your legal certification for the profession of hacking if you are qualified. You can use this certificate to join the security departments of networking authorities and also the hardware organisations to help make their system more safe.