Here in this article you will know the two different methods of changing the boot animation of your android device.
[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ave you ever thought of changing the silly boot animation of your device with something great looking and appealing to your eyes?If no then you should now try this thing on your android phone because after changing the boot animation of your phone your phone will feel refreshed and also look cool whenever you will turn it on/off.
How to Install A Custom Android Boot Animation
Here we are going to discuss the two different possible methods that will help you to change the boot animation of you android device. So have a look on both the method discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
#1 Manually Using Android File Manager
1.First of all the main requirement of this step is that your device must have root access.Root access will be required in the file manager of your device that should have root grant for further procedure so firstly Root your device.
2.If your device is rooted then you can now download a custom boot animation from the network.Then save the animation file on your device.
3. Now you has to open the Root Browser (or your file manager) app on your phone and then you has to locate your original boot animation file (bootanimation.zip) in /system/media.This is the boot animation that you see by default on your phone.Long press the file to select it, then rename this file to bootanimation.zip1.
4. After renaming the file, browse the custom boot animation file that you has downloaded before and saved to your device. Now copy this zip file to /system/media. Long-press the file in the root browser and then choose the Permission option.
5. Just select all the options from the menu that will appear and then click ok. After that, rename the file to bootanimation.zip.The file should be renamed correctly as this file could not be recognised by the system if the name is different and your device may not boot properly.
6. Now you should be able to see two zip files, one, bootanimation.zip (new file) and the other is bootanimation.zip1 (original).
7. If you would ever like to switch back to your original boot animation then you can delete the current bootanimation.zip file and rename the original file back to bootanimation.zip (from bootanimation.zip1).
8. At last just reboot your device and you will see that your default boot animation has changed.
#2 Using Boot Animation App
1. In this step also you should have the root access on your device unless you cannot do the changes. If your device is rooted you can then download the boot animation for your device and then store it in the device.
2. After that you has to now download the Boot animations root app.By using this app you can easily change the boot animation.
4. After creating the backup of the default boot animation file,just locate your custom boot animation file in the storage of your device. Long-press the zip file i.e the boot animation file and then choose Install option.File names should be renamed to “bootanimation.zip” before proceeding to the installation process.
5. The app will then automatically install the new boot animation and then you can reboot your device to see your new custom boot animation.
Also Read: How To Install Kali Linux On Any Android
Here in this article you has now learned two different ways to change the boot animation of your android.Using these methods you can now change the boot animations to your wish.Just try these steps on your android smartphone and you shall make your phone look more awsome than before while booting.