Learn about creating the friend groups in your apple watch to communicate with your friends smartly with your amazing apple watch with great ease by simply following the stated guide in this article.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]fter gaining huge success in the smartphone world, the Apple has now made their focus on the smart watches where they also have created some exceptional technical specifications for the wrist watches. In their smartwatches the Apple has added a lots of features that the general wrist watches doesn’t have in them. Besides of just checking for the time the users can now create up the Contacts list on this watch that can be accessed by pressing the side button of the watch. By default the users will see only 12 contacts on pressing side button but you can actually create more than 12 contacts. You can also group these contacts as friends group, family or business group etc. Here in this article you will learn how you can create up the friend groups on the Apple watch. Just go ahead and read the article that is given below.
How to Create Friend Groups on your Apple Watch
Below are the steps by which you will be able to make up the Friends group on your Apple Watch. So follow the below guide and proceed with the simple steps.
Also Read: How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
Steps To Create Friend Groups on your Apple Watch:
1. First or you will have to make sure that your Apple Watch has been connected with your iPhone. This is very important step because the changes will be made by using the iPhone and not directly on the watch.
2. You might have installed up the Watch app on the iPhone and if not then install it first on your iPhone device. After installing up the app, just open it on the iPhone device.
3. After the app has launched, scroll down inside the app to find the “Friends” option. Click on this option once you have found it. This will show up the different screen where you will have to fill up the details for the group that you are going to create for your friends contacts.
4. You have to first enter the name of the group that you are creating and then after that you can add up the contacts under that group. To add the new contacts to the group tap on the “+” icon in the center of the screen and then it will show you the list of contacts. From there find and select up the contact that you wish to be added to the group.The contact will be added to the group.
5. For adding more contacts to the group you will have to repeat the same steps from 1-4. Repeat the whole steps until you add all your contacts of your wish to the group.
6. And that’s all you have now done! The changes that you have made will appear automatically on the Apple Watch. To access up the friends group on the Apple Watch you just have to press the side button and then swipe to the left until you see your group. Now you will see the list of contacts that you have added under that group. You can tap up the contact of your wish to call or send message.
So this is all about How to Create Friend Groups on your Apple Watch. Out of many different features on Apple smartwatch, this is the one with which you can manage your contacts for your friends by making up the Friend groups on it. This feature can be very useful and can also help to find up the contacts for friends easily. Learn the method from this article by which you can be able to make up the friend groups on your Apple device. After that you can start creating up your own Friends group. Go and give it a try if you own the smartwatch from Apple.