The much-awaited cricket tournament, IPL 2020, has already begun on September 19. Initially, the tournament was scheduled for March 29. However, it got delayed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Now that the tournament has already started, users are looking for ways to stream it online. So, if you are also looking for ways to stream your favorite cricket tournament, then we have got you covered.
In this article, we are going to share some of the best apps and websites from where you can watch the live telecast of IPL 2020. You can use any device like a smartphone or computer to watch the live telecast of the most loved cricket tournament.
IPL 2020 Live Streaming Apps
Well, if you are a mobile device user, then you need to rely on Android & iOS apps to watch IPL 2020 live. Below, we have mentioned some of the best mobile apps to stream IPL.
Disney+Hotstar is a go-to video streaming app for mobile users. On this app, you can watch your favorite live sports, TV Shows, Movies, and much more. The app offers you over 100,000 hours of video content. If we talk about the IPL, it’s an official digital streaming partner for IPL 2020.
While watching the live streams, you can also join the live chat, view the multi-cam feed, etc.
- You can watch over 100,000 hours of video content for free.
- Hotstar is the official streaming partner for IPL 2020.
- Along with the live matches, you can watch highlights, live commentaries, etc.
- You can also watch Indian Movies, TV Shows, etc.
2. IPL 2020 App
Well, it’s an official IPL app developed by Pulse Innovations. The app is made for mobile users, and it’s free of adverts. IPL 2020 mobile app brings you live-action and exclusive coverage of the current IPL season.
From this app, you can view live scores & ball-by-ball commentary. Not only that, but you can also read the latest news, match reports, and watch exclusive interviews too.
- With this app, you can view live scores & listen to the ball-by-ball commentary.
- IPL 2020 app also lets you watch match highlights & features.
- The Android & iOS app also shows the latest news, match reports & exclusive interviews.
Well, it’s an Android app made for cricket lovers. From internal cricket to IPL, CPL, BBL, World Cup, you can watch it all from the ESPNCricinfo mobile app. The app offers you live match commentary, ball-by-ball cricket scores, notifications updates, etc.
If we talk about the IPL, you can view the Live Scores or hear the ball-by-ball commentary.
- You can watch IPL, BPL, BBL, CPL, Cricket World Cup from ESPNCricinfo.
- You can also view the ball-by-ball commentary with ESPNCricinfo.
- The app lets you follow your favorite cricket teams.
From CricBuzz mobile app, you can read cricket news, articles, etc. You can also watch the live coverage of cricket matches, including the videos, scorecards, text commentary, match highlights, team rankings, etc.
The Cricbuzz mobile app is pretty fast, and it’s available for both Android & iOS.
- It’s one of the best and top-rated cricket app available for Android & iOS.
- The app is known for its highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary.
- You can easily set notifications for live matches and breaking news.
- With CricBuzz, you can read the latest cricket news and editorials.
If you are living in India and if you are using Reliance Jio, then you can stream IPL for free. To stream the IPL tournament for free, you need to use the Jio TV mobile application.
After downloading the Jio TV mobile app on Android or iOS, select the Star Cricket channel. The mobile app will redirect you to the official Hotstar web or mobile app, from where you can watch the live streams.
- If you are a Jio user or JioFiber user, then you can use JioTV for free.
- With JioTV, you can watch all your favorite TV shows anytime, anywhere.
- You can watch live sports events like WorldCup, IPL, etc. with JioTV.
IPL 2020 Live Stream Websites
Just like the mobile apps, you can use online websites to stream the IPL tournament. Below, we are going to list down some of the sports live streaming websites to watch IPL 2020.
As we all know, Hotstar is the official digital streaming partner of IPL. You can use either the mobile app of the official website to live stream the sports event. What’s more important is that apart from live streams, it shows you a few useful information like upcoming matches, match highlights, match news, etc.
2. Fox Sports
Well, if you are living in New Zealand, then you need to visit the Fox Sports website to watch the IPL. However, you need to spend around NZD 4.99 to subscribe to the channel for a month.
If you are living in Singapore, South America, Continental Europe, and Malaysia, then you need to use the YuppTV website to stream IPL live. It’s a premium service, and the subscription rates vary on the location.
4. Flow Sports
Well, Flow Sports is another best website from where you can stream IPL live. However, Flow Sports only serves in the Caribbean Islands. So, if you are living in any Caribbean Islands location like Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Jamaica, Grenada, etc., then you need to use Flow Sports.
It’s another subscription-based sports channel that will broadcast the live IPL tournament. As of now, Sky Sports Now TV is only available for UK users. If you are living in Ireland, then you need to use the Now TV Ireland website.
IPL 2020 Broadcast Channel List:
There are users who enjoy watching live cricket matches on Television screens. IPL 2020 tournament will be telecasted on different TV channels in different countries. Here is the list of the TV channels that will broadcast IPL matches.
- United States: Willow TV
- Australia: Fox Sports
- MENA Countries: BeIN Sports
- South Africa: SuperSport
- New Zealand: Sky Sport NZ
- India, Bhutan, Nepal: Star Sports Network, DD Sports
- United Kingdom: Sky Sports Network
- Singapore: Starhub, Eleven Sports
- Papua New Guinea: EM TV
- Caribbean: Flow Sports (Flow Sports 2)
- Canada: Willow TV, Hotstar Canada
- Bangladesh: Channel 9, Gazi TV (GTV)
- Afghanistan: Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA)
- Sri Lanka: SLRC (Channel Eye)
- Malaysia: Measat
So, that’s all about IPL 2020 Live Streaming apps, websites & TV Channels. You can use any of the listed apps & services to watch the most loved cricket tournament. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.