The developers of PUBG Mobile have just rolled out the beta version of the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update. So, the beta version of PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 update is out now, and the patch notes have been leaked. Check out everything about the upcoming update
PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Now Live – Check Out The Patch Notes!
Well, if we look around, we will find that PUBG Mobile is right now the best and most played battle royale game. The game is available on both Android’s Google Play Store and the iOS app store. If you have been playing PUBG Mobile for a while, then you might know that the developers released a Season 8 update two weeks ago.
The season 8 arrived with PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update, and now users are eagerly waiting for PUBG Mobile update 0.14.0. The reason why we are talking about PUBG Mobile update is that developers of PUBG Mobile have just rolled out the beta version of the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update.
So, the beta version of PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 update is out now, and the patch notes have been leaked. As expected, PUBG Mobile has introduced lots of changes with the Beta 0.14.0 update. Here’s a list of all changes that have been introduced to the game.
Mode Selection UI Adjusted:
- Added Tier information in classic mode
- Matchmaking and Settings are now on the same page
- Visual effects improved
Daily Mission Redesigned:
(Not available on the test server yet, some missions can not switch perspective now, and there is a temporary key for the test)
- The number of Daily Missions are reduced, and rewards have been adjusted.
- Daily Missions, other than the login mission, are released randomly. If players are not satisfied with their current Daily Missions, they can switch to other random missions in the mission pool up to three times a day.
New Feature: Infection Mode
This is an asymmetric PVP mode. After the match starts, players are randomly divided into Zombies and Defenders. While Defenders can use firearms, Zombies can only use melee attacks and abilities with cooldown time.
Zombies can be revived after being defeated by Defenders, while Defenders will be turned into Zombies after being killed by Zombies. If all Defenders are infected, zombies win; if even just 1 Defender survives, then the Defenders win.
- Each player gets a character at the beginning.
- Characters start with one skill that is only effective within EvoGround.
- Characters can be customized with outfits, voices, emotes, and MVP emotes.
- Level up the characters and collect progress rewards by playing with them in any mode to earn EXP.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Non-inventory UI functions blocked in Inventory
- Expanded the item display area
- Simplified the editing of emotes
- Improved the selection logic for firearms and vehicles
- Players can now choose to show the helmets and backpacks in the main menu.
- Added new zoom feature to zoom in on the character when viewing firearms, hats, glasses, face accessories and backpacks
Apart from that, some rewards were also added on PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 update. The patch notes have been taken from BGR.
So, these are some of the features that had been added to the upcoming PUBG Mobile Beta 0.14.0 update. So, what do you think about this? Share your views with us in the comment box below.