[dropcap]R[/dropcap]ecently, Tencent released the 0.13.5 beta version of PUBG Mobile on its official discord server for both Android and iOS devices. The upcoming Season 8 update will also introduce lots of weapon skins, outfits, new reward system, etc. Let’s have a look at the complete patch notes of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update.
PUBG Mobile Season 8 Beta Version Is Out – Check Out The Features!
Well, if we look around, we will find that almost everyone is now busy playing the PUBG Mobile. If you haven’t yet played the game, then you are surely missing out some serious entertainment. For those who don’t know, PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game where you need to fight against 99 other players without getting killed.
The game is highly addictive, and it has impressive visuals. If you have been playing PUBG Mobile for a while, then you might know that the game gets season updated every eight weeks or so. Right now, PUBG mobile gamers are enjoying the Season 7 update which is about to end in few days. After the season 7 update, the next update to follow will be Season 8.
With every season updates, PUBG Mobile gives a new reward system and features. As the previous season is getting closer to the end, more leaks related to the upcoming Season 8 update is spreading across the web. Recently, Tencent released the 0.13.5 beta version of PUBG Mobile on its official discord server for both Android and iOS devices.
As expected, the new update brings in a wide range of features and a revamped reward system. The key highlight of the upcoming update is the fifth SMG Gun known as PP-19. This weapon will use 9mm bullets, and with the extended magazine, it will fire 53 shots in a single round. Apart from that, the PP-19 will also support scopes like red-dot, holographic, 2x,3x,4x,6x scopes.
Apart from that, the upcoming Season 8 update will also introduce lots of weapon skins, outfits, new reward system, etc. Let’s have a look at the complete patch notes of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update:
PUBG Mobile Season 8
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
Some minor improvements include:
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
So, what do you think about the upcoming PUBG Mobile update? Share your views in the comment box below.