Many of you must be using Alexa at your home as it is a cool device that allows you to connect all your smart device like Android, smart home, and another wireless device so that you can access all of them at one place and listen to music, voice notes and weather etc along with controlling lots of things. But one this that may trouble users is removing any device from Alexa as many of you must be not knowing how you can remove any smartphone from Alexa pairing as I also struggled for the same and then come across the method that can remove a smartphone from Alexa. Actually I was trying to pair one similar device and that name already existed so pairing issue was there so I had to remove that to get the other device connected so I researched little on the method and then got the way by which we can implement this and in the guide I’m going to tell you that method in a simple guide that anyone can use and remove device from the smartphone. In most of the guides, I try to deliver the method that anyone can understand and even a nontechnical guy can easily implement that as we know we have millions of users landing on our pages on the daily basis so we have to write the things that everyone can understand. So let’s have a look at the guide that will be helping you in this.
Let’s have a look at the guide to Remove A Smart Device From Alexa using the simple inbuilt setting of Alexa that will allow you to remove the pairing of any smart device from it so that you can repair the other device. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Remove A Smart DeviceFrom Alexa
The method is quite simple and you just need to access some settings of Alexa app that will allow you to navigate to any of the connected devices and then remove that from Alexa, it is that simple like that. So let’s have a look at the below step by step guide.
Steps To Remove A Smart DeviceFrom Alexa:
- First of all, you need to open Alexa app on your smartphone so that you can access the internal settings of your Alexa and Smartphone is the way by which you can do this.
- Once you open the app click on three lines option at top left corner and select smart home and you will see all paired device there like your heaters, music system and another smart device that you have paired with the Alexa.
- Now simply tap on the device that you want to remove from Alexa and once you click on it its settings will appear and you can see the device id and name etc there.
- Now at the top right corner click on the edit and on other screens at the top right corner you will see the delete option and you just need to tap on that remove that device from Alexa.
- As soon as you click on that button you will see one notification warning and simply click on delete option so that that device can be removed from your Alexa.
- That’s it you are done now you will see that device will get removed and you can add one new device instead.
Also Read: Top 20+ Websites That Will Make You Smarter
So this guide was all about the method To Remove A Smart Device From Alexa, you can simply use the official Alexa app to access the internal settings and then removing any of the devices quickly using 2-3 taps and can add any of your new devices. Hope you like the guide, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this and also share your views with us. As our techviral team will be always there for you to answer your questions.