As we all know, Instagram is popular and the fasted ground social media platform which allows you to share photos/videos for free. The Instagram app doesn’t have a function to run multiple accounts on android. So today we are going to show the best method by which you can run multiple Instagram accounts on your android smartphone.
Instagram is the fastest growing social platform which allows you to share your photos and videos. Everyone wants to know how to Run Multiple Instagram Accounts on Android because everyone wants to manage multiple accounts using the single device. So in this post, I will tell you the method to manage multiple Instagram accounts in your android device. You just have to follow the simple and easy steps that discussed below and you can easily access multiple Instagram on your android.
How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Your Android
Android is the only platform which provides many features in the world of smartphones. You just need is an Instwogram app to use multiple I account on your android phone. By this app, you can easily add two accounts of Instagram on your android device and there is no need of rooting an android.
Instwogram Features for Multiple Instagram Accounts
- No Root: This app doesn’t require root access on your mobile.
- Manage multiple Instagram accounts
- Pictures: You can post pictures same as Instagram app
- Videos: You can post videos same as Instagram app (5.1.4)
- Follow: You can follow others same like Instagram app
How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts In Android
As we already mentioned Instwogram doesn’t require Root access, but it would ask for few permissions that may be not comfortable. However, an Instagram official also asks for some uncomfortable permissions too so giving them permissions will not be a big deal.
Once you installed Instagram you need to sign in with your other account, or you can also create a new account by using this app. This app acts as a clone of Official Instagram app.
So, you have two apps of Instagram running on your Android device- Instagram and Instwogram and you are having the choice to connect different account on the two different apps.
Also Read: How To View Private Instagram Photos
Some users having the problem with facebook account linking with instwogram application. Follow below simple steps to get it work.
- First, install an official Facebook app in your mobile.
- Download the latest Instwogram app from the given link.
- Now login to your FB account, go to account setting –>apps –> Instagram –> and remove Instagram from it.
- Open instwogram, share a picture on it and log in to your facebook account.
- You will be successfully linked to your facebook account with instwogram.
So above is the method for How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts In Android. By this, you can comfortably use two Instagram in your android device. Don’t forget to share this cool post with your friends and leave a comment below if you face any problem while managing multiple Instagram accounts in your account.