Send mails after encryption in your google chrome browser to ensure your privacy.
Security is just an illusion and this thing mainly concerns with our privacy in the virtual world. And if you think you are secure on your device then you are totally wrong as your privacy can easily get compermise every second. And you must ensure it before doing any activity over internet. Now talking about mailing services which is just peer to peer communication thats too is not at all secure, as you sent or received mails can be read by someone else too that is well known as man in the middle attack and for this you must secure your mailing network. And thats only possible with some encryption technique and you probably don’t use this method till now. And thats why we are here with the guide by which you can encrypt your emails, So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Send Encrypted Mails In Google Chrome
For google chrome there are lots of extensions that had been introduced till now which are really cool and helpful and here we discussing one of them by which you can easily encrypt your mails in Gmail. For that just follow up some simple steps below.
Also Read: Best Free Proxy Server Sites List 2016
Steps To Encrypt Emails In Google Chrome Using Secure Mail for Gmail Extension
- First of all in your google chrome you need to download and install the cool extension that is Secure Mail for Gmail Extension.
- On the extension page you need to click on Add to Chrome button and then a pop up will appear where you just need to click on the button Add.
- Now the extension will successfully get added to your browser.
- Now open the gmail from which you want to send encrypted mails.
- Now you will see a lock sign after compose simply click on that. Now you will see a box to send encrypted mails.
- There enter all your details regarding address subject and the mail and click on send.
- Now you need to enter the password there to secure your email with password and repeat it again.
- Now simply send the mail and your encrypted mail will get sent and on the receiver end there will need of this extension and the same password to decrypt the mail.
- Thats it you are done, now you ensures your privacy is ensured with this and you can easily send encrypted mails that will only be accessible to the authorized persons.
So above is all about How To Send Encrypted Mails In Google Chrome. With this method you can easily encrypt all your emails with password before sending them and no one else can read that without that password. So try this out now and be safe over the virtual world. Hope you like this cool method, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.