Send mails after encryption in your google chrome browser to ensure your privacy. Security is just an illusion, which mainly concerns our privacy in the virtual world. And if you think you are secure on your device, you are totally wrong, as your privacy can easily get compromised every second. And you must ensure it before doing any activity over the internet.
Now talking about mailing services which are just peer-to-peer communication that too is not at all secure, as you sent or received emails can be read by someone else too that is well known as the man in the middle attack, and for this, you must secure your mailing network. And that’s only possible with some encryption technique, and you probably don’t use this method till now. And that’s why we are here with the guide by which you can encrypt your emails, So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Send Encrypted Mails In Google Chrome
For google chrome, there are lots of extensions introduced till now, which are really cool and helpful, and here we are discussing one of them by which you can easily encrypt your emails in Gmail. For that, just follow up with some simple steps below.
- First of all, in your google chrome, you need to download and install the cool extension that is Secure Mail for Gmail Extension.
- On the extension page, you need to click on Add to Chrome button, and then a pop-up will appear where you need to click on the button Add.
- Now the extension will successfully get added to your browser.
- Now open the Gmail from which you want to send encrypted emails.
- Now you will see a lock sign after compose. Simply click on that. Now you will see a box to send encrypted emails.
- There enter all your details regarding the address subject and the mail and click on send.
- You need to enter the password to secure your email with a password and repeat it.
- Now send the mail, and your encrypted mail will get sent, and on the receiver end,d there will need for this extension and the same password to decrypt the mail.
- That’s it, you are done, now you ensure your privacy is ensured with this, and you can easily send encrypted emails that will only be accessible to the authorized persons.
With this method, you can easily encrypt all your emails with a password before sending them, and no one else can read that without that password. So try this out now and be safe in the virtual world. I hope you like this cool method and share it with others. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.