Changing wallpaper is an easy way to give your phone a brand new cool look. Android has thousands of apps that can provide you with some cool and unique wallpapers for your phone. It can be hard to find the apps that are actually good from these thousands. We’ve listed 10 wallpaper apps that really will deliver you with some awesome wallpapers.
Top 5 Wallpaper Apps For The Month Of July 2017
It has got some absolutely high-quality photos and images for your Lollipop, Marshmallow or nougat devices.
This is the most minimal wallpaper app as it contains all the artworks of different creators.
All images were taken from Unsplash.com its the official website of the unsplashed app
All wallpapers are QHD / 4K!
More than 9000+ photos in Full high resolution, for all of your device.
Pixel perfect photos images and wallpapers with no blur and no lack of clarity.
Download Unsplashed Here:
– It has got 100k+ HD Wallpapers
– You can Search for your favorite HD Wallpapers
– You can Set Wallpapers with just a single click
– You can Customize and then set as Wallpapers
– You can Download wallpapers as per your choice
– You also have the feature to Add to gallery for offline use
– You get Crystallize wallpapers to generate some state of the art low poly images
– You can Change Wallpaper Automatically
– Share wallpapers directly to your social media’s, without downloading them.
3. Superhero Wallpapers:
– You Have Wallpapers in HD and excellent 4K quality.
– The Wallpapers Includes almost every awesome Superhero there is.
– The entire collection of the wallpapers is above 5000+ wallpapers. So you have a lot to choose from.
-The Wallpapers are updated automatically.
– You can Set as Wallpaper OR Download to Gallery or your sd card.
– You can even suggest adding a new Superhero to your Collection.
+ You can Browse easily among these wallpapers with 3 main sections:
+ You can check which wallpapers are recommended to you.
+ You can find out what are the popular wallpapers according to other users.
+ You can discover the Latest wallpapers on the app.
+ You can find different Categories (Animals, Space, Nature, Quotes, Skulls, Black, etc…)
5. Google Wallpapers:
Get the most beautiful wallpapers with some advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google’s own wallpaper collection, landscape wallpapers from Google+, and more.You can Change it as often as you like, so your phone always gets updated with the latest wallpapers.
+You can have Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
+You can Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen.
+ You can Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a ton of new wallpaper image each day.
You Can Watch The Short Demo video here of the wallpapers:
So guys what do you think of the Wallpaper apps? do comment in the comment box below. Thanks for reading our article and we hope you have a great day.