On Android, you might have already installed 50-60 apps. Installing apps won’t be a problem if you have sufficient storage space; the actual problem that you will face is endless sets of notifications.
The apps you have installed on your smartphone won’t think twice before bombarding your notification screen with notifications. Sometimes, you may find it difficult to find the app notifications you’re looking for.
However, since Android is open-source, you always have a solution. What if you can automatically clear up all Android notifications? You won’t have to tap the Clear all button; an app automates the notification-clearing task.
Steps to Automatically Clear Up All Android Notifications
Below, we have shared some simple steps that will let you clear all Android notifications automatically. Let’s get started.
1. First, you must download and install Clear+ Auto Clear Notification, which will allow you to manage your Android notifications.
2. After installing this app launch it on your device, and you will see the option to select the apps to clear notifications.
3. Now, on tapping it, you will see the list of apps that send notifications.
4. Search and select the apps whose notifications you want to auto-clear in your Android.
5. Now, you can edit the advanced settings for the app’s notifications according to your wish, like the clearance time of the notification and also the action perform for that notification.
6. That’s it! You are done. Now this app will automatically clear all your android notifications from the selected apps that you have set in this app to clear up them
So above is all about how to automatically clear all Android Notifications. I hope you like this, do share it with others, too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.