I know many of you must be having creative minds that always want to do some creative and useful. You must have read out lots of DIY projects that helps you to easy your tasks and in this guide you will come up with an amazing DIY project that is making smartphone projector from an old shoebox. Yes its possible and can be easily done with few implementations that we are writing here. And with this you will enjoy all your videos on large screen by projecting your small screen on the large wall in the dark. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Time to make an amazing DIY Smartphone Projector With A Shoebox easily to watch the videos at large screen using the home made projector by following the guide discussed in the article.
How To Build a Smartphone Projector From An Old Shoebox
The method is quite easy and you can easily do the complete implementation at home with some common tools that you can easily find at your home.Proceed with below guide.
Things You Will Need:
- A Hack-saw
- A Shoe Box
- A Magnifying Glass (for the projector lens)
- A Foam Board
- A Box Cutter
- A Glue Gun
- A Ruler
- A Compass
- Some Cellotape
- Your Smartphone
Steps To Make Your DIY Smartphone Projector With A Shoebox:
- First of all take shoebox and then take the lid of the box at the side and then in fix the inner sides (small rectangular sides) with the glue to make them hard.
- Now remain the box as such for 30-60 minutes and then take the magnifying glass and cut away the holding bar of the magnifying glass and take the only round glass part of the magnifying glass.
- Now put that part on the outer part of small rectangular side and then put the Box Cutter in the compass and then make the round and then cut the part out to same size of inner glass of magnifying glass.
- Now take that round glass part inside the cut part and then fix it with the Glue Gun and then let it be dry.
- Now close the lid and then you will see part of the lid will be covering up the glass, cut that half circle part out.
- Now make the mobile stand as directed in the video and then put your smartphone inside the box.
- Now focus the setup to the wall in dark room and adjust the position of the mobile to make the picture perfect.
- Thats it you are done.
So above discussion is all about How To Build a Smartphone Projector From An Old Shoebox, Use the guide that we have discussed above and then simply make the cool projector at home, Hope you like the guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.