Convert your non-touch laptop into a touch laptop using a cool tech tool called Airbag. If you get bored with your old laptop or feel complex by watching touchscreen laptops around you, don’t worry, as now you can change your Non-touch screen laptop into a touchscreen laptop.
Yes, it’s not a joke as it’s now possible with Airbar, the advanced technology that converts your hand actions to computer commands, and using this, a laptop can be converted into a touchscreen,
Recently this technology is released worldwide, which is a revolutionary change in technology. Airbar is a type of rectangular stick that gets embed to the bottom of the screen and senses your hand actions on the screen and,
Then does the working by commanding the PC using a wire connected to the PC’s USB port. So have a look at the complete discussion below.
Also Read: How To Kick Off Other Devices From Your Wifi In Windows PC
Steps to Convert Non-touch Laptop Into Touchscreen Laptop
The only thing you will need is the Airbar that will be converting your laptop into a touchscreen. And the things you should know about this tech tool are listed below, so look at it.
Working Of the Airbag
AirBar projects an invisible light field all over your screen. When your finger, pen, or brush breaks the light, you interact with the screen without actually touching it. And this light senses the hand actions and then transmits via the cable directly connected to the laptop’s USB port.
Cool Things About Airbar:
- With this, you can use your Windows gestures pre-defined in Windows 8 & Windows 10, as all will be working using this Airbar.
- With this Airbar, there will be no battery drain, and your PC will operate on the same power consumption as it was originally consuming.
- The Airbag can be easily embedded into your laptop by just placing the Airbar stick Right at the bottom of the screen and then plugging the USB cable into the USB port of your Laptop.
- Not only in Windows, but this Airbar stick can also be used on Mac.
- The touchscreen will work perfectly with everything, including your hand skin, gloves, chopsticks, and anything you want.
Price And Availability
This tool was coming up in January 2016, and you can pre-order it if you want to get it. Its availability will also be limited as with limited stock, so start ordering now to get it.
Cost:- 49$ (as mentioned on its official site)
Pre-Order: Order it at Airbar Official Site
So this all about converted your non-touch laptop into a touchscreen laptop. Using this tool, you can convert any of your boring non-touchscreen laptops into a touchscreen laptop, and that too at the reasonable price of 49$. So go for it and have a change.
If you like this stuff, then share it with others too. And Leave a comment if you any other related queries regarding this.