Notifications LED ensures that you don’t miss any important notifications. Thank’s to the LED notification feature, you can put your phone in silent mode when there’s a need for privacy.
In addition, you can alter the Notification LED behavior on Android. And it’s pretty easy to customize the Notification LED behavior on Android with a third-party app.
Customize Notification LED Behavior on Android
Hence, if you are interested in customizing the Notification LED behavior of Android, continue reading the guide. Below, we have shared some simple steps to customize the Notification LED behavior of Android.
Enabling Pulse Notification
On your Android, head towards Settings > Sound & Notification and turn on the Pulse notification light.
If you have the latest Android version, Android N, you must head towards Settings > Notifications, hit the settings cog button, and enable “Pulse notification light”.
Using Light Flow App to Customize Notification LED
1. First, download and install the Light Flow – LED Control app on your Android.
2. When opening Light Flow, you must give the app permissions. You can tap “Set up” and turn on Light Flow on the notice access page. If you skip it here, you will discover the alternative in Settings > Sound and warning > Notification access.
3. At that point, you will be given an appreciated page and some insights and tips on the application. You can tap on “Got it” to push ahead.
4. You will then see the rundown of applications whose Notification settings you can tweak. Close to each application, you will discover the alternative to change the sound and vibration example and notice LED shading.
5. You can likewise tap on the gliding in addition to catch to add a custom Notification light for different applications, settings, and contacts. You can tap on the three-dab catch next to applications to impair a notice or go to the particular Notification settings of an application.
6. Now you can alter all the settings in it according to your wish, and that will depend upon the hardware functionality of your device.
So above discussion is all about Customize Notification LED Behavior on Android. I hope you like the guide; keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.