[dropcap]B[/dropcap]lue Screen of Death (also known as a blue screen or BSoD) is an error screen displayed on a Windows computer system after a fatal system error, also known as a system crash. And this screen normally occurs when there is such fatal error occurs, but at that time user don’t know how to handle that situation as they cause the System Restart command and your system get restarted and sometimes this can be a very complicated problem. And that’s why we are here with the solution of this problem and you will get to know how to manage this. And for this, you will edit system settings that will disallow your system to get restarted. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
Learn how to handle the system fatal errors that come up with the blue death screen after which your system get restarted to fix the issues. So go through the below guide and set up the action according to your wish.
How to Handle Blue Screen of Death Automatic Restart in Windows
The method is quite simple and easy and you will not need to download any of the third party apps, just simple changes in system settings and you will be done and your system will not get crashed and get restarted. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Control The Data Usage In Windows 10
Steps To Handle Blue Screen of Death Automatic Restart in Windows:
- First of all in your windows computer open control panel and then there go to System And Security settings there.
- Now on the next page, you need to click on the option System.
- Now on the left panel click on Advanced Settings there and a dialog box will appear.
- Now there you click on Advance panel and there you need to click on the option Settings under Startup and Recovery.
- Now there you will see the options like Automatic Restart and the Write Debugging Information there and now you need to edit them according to your wish.
- You can also define the dump memory file writing location there if you want and also you can choose the option of writing Debugging Information there.
- Now click on the ok button there and that’s it you are done.
So above discussion is all about How to Handle Blue Screen of Death Automatic Restart in Windows. Use the guide discussed above and this will help you to easily handle the system fatal errors and the system restore action that makes your computer restart. Hope this guide is helpful for you, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.