Windows is the most useful and user-friendly OS, and when you install a pirated or a duplicate CD of windows, you always get an error message after 30 days of the free trial.
This error message can be removed easily as it looks very irritating on the desktop. So look at the complete guide below to permanently remove this error message from the windows screen.
Easy Ways To Fix “Windows Not Genuine” Error Message
The way to get rid of this error message is very simple. Just execute some simple cmd commands to get rid of the error message. Follow some simple steps we have shared below.
1. First of all, press the Windows button and then type CMD. Now right-click on the command prompt and select ‘Run as administrator’
2. Now, type SLMGR -REARM and press enter.
3. After this, you will see a success message. Simply restart your computer.
That’s it! You are done. When your computer starts, you won’t see the annoying windows error message again.
Using RSOP to Fix “Windows Not Genuine” Error
1. You need to press the Windows button + R, which will open the RUN Dialog Box. Now you need to type rsop.msc in the box and hit enter.
2. Now you need to locate the following path Windows
Settings > Security Settings > System Services.
3. Now look for the Plug and Play option in System services. Right-click on it, and select properties. Next, select “Automatic” on the Plug and Play Properties.
4. Now, again open the RUN dialog box and type
That’s it! Now restart your computer, and you will not see the “Windows not Genuine” error message.
KMSpico is the ideal tool to activate the final version of Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and MS Office. The activator does not require user intervention; the entire activation process takes place in the background; just run the activator and a couple of minutes to check the activation status of Windows and/or Office.
You can get the full Guide on How To use KMSpico To activate Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8-8.1, and MS Office. For a full tutorial, check our guide on How to Activate Windows 10, 8, 7 & MS Office Without Product Key. This will eventually fix your problem.
You need to modify your windows update options. By default, it was selected on “Install updates automatically” you have to disable that and enable the option of “Never check for updates” This will prevent future errors.
So above is all about How To Fix the ‘Windows Not Genuine’ Error Message. You can easily fix the error with a simple command prompt, RSOP trick, and KMSpico. I hope you like the post, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.