If you are using Windows 11, you might know about the Focus Sessions. Focus Sessions is a Windows 11 exclusive feature that brings a set of tools to improve your focus and productivity.
Focus Session is not a standalone app; it’s a feature integrated on the Clock app on Windows 11. With Focus Sessions, you get a Focus Timer, Focus with Spotify feature, Microsoft To-do list integration, and more.
What I liked about the Focus Sessions is that they helped me inhabit the building. If you are a heavy procrastinator, you will find this new tool convenient. You can even set a daily goal and challenge yourself not to break your streak.
Another great feature that you will notice is Spotify Integration. There’s a dedicated Focus Sessions feature that helps users concentrate along with background music from Spotify.
Also read: How to Install Windows 11 From USB
Steps to Link Spotify With Focus Sessions On Windows 11
Although the feature is available on the Focus Sessions, many users don’t know how to use it. So, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to link the Spotify account with Focus Sessions on Windows 11. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, open the Clock app on your Windows 11 pc.
2. On the Clock app, you will find the Focus Sessions feature.
3. Under Spotify, you need to click on the Install Spotify button.
4. Once installed, click on the Link your Spotify button, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Now you need to sign in with your Spotify username and password.
6. Once done, you will be able to play Spotify music directly from the Focus Sessions.
That’s it! You are done. Spotify on Focus Sessions will show you different sections to play music like Instrumental Study, Deep Focus, Intense Studying, Peaceful Piano, etc.
So, this guide is all about how to set up and use Spotify with Focus Sessions. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. Also, if you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.