The social media giant Facebook is used by billions of people today, and this network is famous worldwide. Almost all users spend their time chatting with their friends, sharing pics and videos on Facebook, liking cool pages, joining many groups, and making new friends.
And if you have created a profile and are looking for ways to grow your friend list, you can keep sending friend requests by clicking on the Add a friend button repeatedly. So here we have a cool solution by which you can easily send Facebook requests to multiple persons with a single click.
Steps to Send Multiple Facebook Friend Requests At Once
Yes, it’s possible you can do this with a simple guide that we will discuss right here. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
1. First, you must have the latest version of Google Chrome.
2. Now, in your Google Chrome, add the Facebook Social Media Toolkit extension.
4. Now, the extension will start downloading, and within a few seconds, it will get added to your browser, depending upon your internet speed.
5. Now login into your Facebook account and where you want to add many friends in a short time.
6. Now search for friends or open the Recommend Friends list.
8. A confirmation popup will appear to verify the request sending; confirm it.
That’s all, and you are done. Now all the friends will receive your friend requests.
So this is all about how to send multiple Facebook friend requests at once. Use this cool guide we discussed above to send multiple friend requests with a single click. I hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries regarding this.