Get the premium version of Facebook social toolkit premium for free to access the cool features for Facebook
[dropcap]F[/dropcap]acebook Social Toolkit is a collection of Facebook automation tools that are created to save your time while using Facebook. But the major problem with the tool is that only few of features are available for free and many of the other very cool features are in reserved for premium version and to upgrade it to premium you have to pay to developers for it. Thats why we are here with a cool solution by which you can get this cool extension in your browser without paying anything. Yes its possible and personally tested by me. And you just need is to follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Get Facebook Social Toolkit Premium For Free
The method is quite simple and straight and you just need is patch the social toolkit to use all its premium feature all for free. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Get Facebook Social Media Toolkit Premium For Free:
1. First of all remove the extension from your browser if you already had installed this on your Google Chrome.
2. Now download the Facebook Social Toolkit Premium zip file from here.
3. Now extract the folder and drag and drop the fcachklhcihfinmagjnlomehfdhndhep-2.3.1.crx file from the extracted folder to Extensions page of your google chrome.
5. Now in your windows PC head to the below address in the Explorer.
Replace HP with your PC name.
9. Thats it you are done, with this, now you have all the premium tools for free to try in Facebook. Enjoy all for free as the tool is fully activated now.
Also Read: Best Facebook Tricks and Facebook Hacks
So above is complete guide for How To Get Facebook Social Toolkit Premium For Free, With the guide discussed above you can easily unlock this cool extension with the help of which you can unlock lots of cool features to try in Facebook. So use this guide and get the premium version of the tool. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.