Learn How to Turn a Website Into a Screen Saver for Your Mac: Set up a Website as a screensaver in your Mac by simply using third party tool, and for that you have to follow simple guide for making any site as a screensaver.
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]creen savers, we all are familiar about this word. Almost, every PC user might have used this feature. But how to set a Website as a screensaver in Mac, this is our main concern here. Mac provides a number of options when we talk about screen savers and using that we can set lots of option to set the screen saver for Mac. And setting up the website into screen saver is not directly possible but its not that much tough that you are thinking about. That is why I am writing this article to guide you up for this method. And this will help you to turn any of your favorite website as screen saver of your Mac. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Turn a Website Into a Screen Saver for your Mac
If you are looking any good website with cool interface then you must wish to set that interface on your screen then time to do so easily by following some simple steps below.
Steps To Turn a Website Into a Screen Saver for your MAC:
- First of all in your Mac pc you need to download and install the tool WebViewScreenSaver 2.0 the tool that will let you to turn websites into the screen saver.
- After downloading double click to extract the package then you will get a prompt message which users you would like to install the screen saver for here you can either choose yourself or all the users on the Mac and then choose the option according to your wish and then click on install.
- Now you need to move to the screen saver panel, if the app automatically move you to that, then its good otherwise follow the path System Preferences -> Desktop & Screen Saver -> Screen Saver.
- Now there you will have the option WebViewScreenSaver, simply click on it and then click on Screen Saver Options.
- Now you need to add url of the site that you want to set as your PC screen saver for that simply click on the option Add URL and then fill the respective address there.
- Now after entering the URL you need to set the time interval of the screen saver that you can also set right front from the URL and after filling all these details simply click on close.
- Thats it you are done with this, now the site will be set as your MAC screen saver.
So the above discussion is all about How to Turn a Website Into a Screen Saver for Your Mac. By using this simple guide, you can easily turn any of your favorite website as your MAC screen saver using the simple third party tool. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.