Here are Way to use any of your iCloud photos as screensaver on your Apple TV.
[dropcap]I[/dropcap]f you have great snapshots in your iPhone then time to open that images in your Apple TV to use them as a screensaver there. Generally iPhone images have sync with your icloud drive if user had enabled it. And in your Apple TV you can also link your iCloud account and within that you can get the all your photos and also use them in your screensaver because people love to watch their photos on large screen and on the Apple TV these will look cool, And many readers might not know this method to do so. And that is why we are here with the complete guide to do so. So have a look on the method discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
How to Use iCloud Photos As Screensaver on Apple TV
There is no need to transfer your photos using any of the external means of transfer, you just need is your sync data of your iCloud in your Apple TV and that you can easily view in your large screen. So have a look on complete steps below.
Steps To Sync iCloud Photos To Your Apple TV:
- First of all you need to turn on your Apple TV and there go to Settings -> Accounts -> iCloud and then there simply click on Sign-in option
- Now there enter your Apple ID and password to get signed in your iCloud ID in your apple TV.
- After logging into your account simply navigate to Photos section and then turn on the iCloud Photo Sharing and My Photo Stream option.
- After that you need to go back to Settings -> General -> Screensaver option.
- Now in Screensaver area click on type option and then go to My Photos and there choose Select Photostreams option to display all your photos of iCloud there to use them as a screensaver on your apple TV.
- After that in My Photo Stream screen you will see two options at the top that are Play Slideshow and Set as Screensaver option.
- Now click on Set as Screensaver option there and then simply press Yes to confirm.
- That’s it and you are done, now the selected photo will get displayed as screensaver on your Apple TV and you can enjoy that favorite photo of your on a large Apple screen.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
So above is all about use iCloud Photos as Screensaver on Apple TV. With the above step by step guide you can easily sync your iPhone photos to your Apple TV using iCloud to set them as your screensaver and also you can see all your photos on a cool large apple TV screen. So try this out today. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.