Learn how to use an iOS device as second monitor for your PC or Mac with the help of the simple and easy method that will help you to monitor each activity of your PC with the extra screen that will be your iPhone/iPod. Follow the guide below guide to proceed.
Every computer consists of a single monitor, or the display screen which is required to view all those activities being performed by the system and most of the basic users would not need to connect more than one monitor to their computer for any purpose. This was about the basic users but what if there is any need of doing up the advanced technical task on the computer by the professionals? They do require to better monitor their many tasks being going on their computer, and this could not be done through just a single monitor screen, so for that, they connect the multiple displays. Now if you are also going to manage some advanced task on your computer then you would also think of getting the multiple monitor screens but you might not be able to do so because adding screen is much expensive and it would not hold good for your single task. Here in this article, we are going to tell you about the way through which you could easily add-on your iOS device as the second monitor to your PC or Mac, and this would not be costly at all either it won’t cost at all. Just go and read the article the know about the method or the way.
How to Use iOS Device as a Second Monitor for your PC or MAC
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need to follow a simple step by step guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Use iOS Device as a Second Monitor for your PC or MAC
- First of all, install the app named Duet Display on your iOS device and Duet Display for your Windows or MAC PC.
- Now you need to connect your iOS device to your PC that will be more convenient with USB data cable or you can either do it with same WiFi network.
- Now you need to launch both the app on your iPhone and on your PC and let the app to connect with each other.
- Now you need to set display settings on your PC for that right click on the desktop and select Display Settings there.
- In it, you will see the 1st and 2nd screen in which 2nd no. screen is your iOS screen, choose the place where you want it to place to project the screen on that side.
- Now in the system tray, click on duet display icon and there set the settings that you want to set for your iPhone and PC.
- That’s it! You are done. With this, your iOS device will be working as a second monitor for your Windows or MAC PC.
So above discussion is all about How to Use Your iOS Device as a Second Monitor for Your PC or Mac. Use the guide and you can easily split your PC screen. Hope you like the guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.