The Google Now feature available for Android users. Google Now has a predefined dictionary of words and commands that it would understand or process.
Sometimes users may need to define a new action or command for Google Now that they can use for some particular task.
The thing that you have to do before going through the method is that you have to launch Google Now on your device and then Allow the AutoVoice feature to listen to the Google Now commands.
Steps to Add Custom Voice Commands to Google Now
AutoVoice is integrated with Google Now and searches for the voice input command that matches the Tasker profile you have set up.
To allow AutoVoice, go to the phone settings on your device and then tap the ‘Accessibility‘ option. Next, tap the ‘AutoVoice Google Now Integration’ option. After that, tap on the toggle at the top of the screen and then select ‘OK’ from the pop-up that appears.
Now the real thing comes up. These are the steps that you have to follow to make custom Google Now commands:
1. First of all, open the Tasker on your device and then tap on the ‘+’ sign at the bottom of the screen that appears.
2. Select the event from the options you see on the screen. In the ‘Plugin‘ option, choose the ‘Autovoice Recognized‘ option and tap on the Edit button.
3. You must select the ‘Command filter’ option and speak with your custom command for the selected Event. You can also select the ‘Speak Filter‘ option and then say up the command loud. This will help Google recognize the command correctly.
4. Tap the check mark at the top of the screen and then select the left caret at the top left of the screen. This will now save your custom command.
5. After the above step, you will be prompted by the Tasker, which will show you the list of tasks you can select and apply to your command.
That’s all. You have successfully made your new command.
So that is all about how you can easily make up the custom commands on Google Now. You have to follow up the simple instructions in this article, and you shall end up with your new command. Remember that your commands should be spoken loud at the time of creation as this will not create trouble afterward, and the Google will recognize the command easily.