If you want more security in your Google forms, add a picture password to your Google Forms with the help of a simple 5-step guide to implementing this.
Google is well known for its potential security implementation on every online service, and Google Forms, one of its well-known and used services, is not kept apart. Although it is highly protected with superb class security, the users would also require to prevent their data. But as Google Forms are either available to be accessed by the whole of the public or many people, you won’t remain sure about whether or not the newly filled form is spam or not. This is where even Google Forms could get up and slip by security.
Now, what could be done so that the security for Google Forms could be made top-notch, and hence the spam or the bots be pulled away? There is something great! You could set up the Picture password or the CAPTCHAs to your Google Forms, which would be the best. Don’t you know how to set up the picture password on your Google Forms? We have written the method in this article to help you easily learn to set up and make the picture password for your Google Forms. Just go and read the whole article to learn about that method.
Also Read: How To Become A Good Programmer
Add a Picture Password to your Google Forms
Google Forms do not support the CAPTCHA by default, but this feature could be implemented using the attached images with the questions.
Also Read: All Important Programming Books for Beginners
Steps to Add a Picture Password to your Google Forms:
- First, open the new Google Form and then create the three sections, the first being the picture password; the second is the section containing the error message that would appear if any user fills up the CAPTCHA incorrectly. The third section that you would be creating will contain the questions that you would rather wish to ask your users.
- Now taking up the first section that you have created, create the multiple choice question and then attach a different image with the particular choice for the question. Make this question a must to answer the question, and then turn on the shuffle order for the question choices. Not only that, but you should also turn on another option named “Go to section Based on the answer,” this one is required so that for only valid answers, the users are taken to the next main form.
- Set up the “Go to section 2” for the wrong question choices or the answers that are not valid and up the “Go to section 3” for the right choice. In section 2, you have to put the error message rather than putting any of the questions for the users who have failed to answer the choice correctly.
- Another thing you would have to implement is to set up the option “Go to section 1” for section 2 so that the failed users cannot pass to the main section of the Google Form.
- Now, after all that, you have to do one another thing, and that is to make your Google Form Live, and you would see that the respondents would be able to see up only the questionnaire if they have passed the CAPTCHA test that you have created right using the above steps. That’s all!
Also Read: Best Hacking E-Books Free Download
And after reading this article, you might have got about the method by which you could now easily set up the Picture Password or the CAPTCHAs for your Google Forms and, eventually, protect it from being traced by spam or bots. You should pretend to use the method and apply the picture password so that your Google Forms account would remain clean and secure all the time and contain the true forms filled up by the real users.