Those days are long gone when users had to manually install the drivers for every audio device connected to the Windows device. These days, audio output devices are virtually plugged and play on Windows 11. Yes, you don’t need to make any settings to activate the Audio device. Still, you can make a few changes to improve the audio output quality.
If you are using Windows 11, you can make a few changes to the audio settings to ensure that the sound plays correctly or as intended. One of the major issues that users often face after connecting a new audio device is the unbalance of the left and right audio.
Let’s face it, we all have experienced situations where the sound coming out from the left felt louder than the right or vice-versa. This unbalance of sound on the left and right is very common, and it can be fixed easily.
Steps to Adjust Left and Right Audio Balance in Windows 11
So, if you are looking for ways to change the left and right audio balance of sound in Windows 11, you have landed on the right page. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on adjusting the left and right audio balance in Windows 11. Let’s get started.
1) Adjust Audio Balance via Settings
In this method, we will use the Windows 11 Settings app to adjust a sound device’s left and right audio balance. Here are some of the simple steps you need to follow.
1. First of all, click on the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings.
2. On the Settings app, click on the System tab, as shown below.
3. On the Right pane, click on the Sound option.
4. On the Sound page, choose the output device you would like to modify.
5. On the properties page for the sound output device, find the Left Channel and Right Channel options.
6. You need to drag the slider for both Left and Right channels to balance the audio output.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can adjust audio balance in Windows 11 via Settings.
2) Adjust Audio Balance via Control Panel
We will use the Classic Control Panel on Windows 11 to adjust the left and right audio in this method. Here’s what you need to do.
1. First, click on the Windows 11 Search and type in Control Panel. Next, open the Control Panel app from the list.
2. On the Control Panel, click on the Hardware and Sound option as shown below.
3. On the Hardware and Sound, click on the Sound option.
4. This will open the Sound Settings. You need to double-click on the output device.
5. On the Properties Window, switch to the Levels tab. Now you need to click on the Balance option as shown below.
6. Now, you need to adjust the audio balance levels for the Left and Right channels. Once done, click on the Ok button.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can adjust the left and right audio balance on Windows 11 via Control Panel.
So, this guide is all about adjusting the left and right audio balance in Windows 11. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.