Let’s admit; email is one of the oldest and popular forms of communication. Our lots of daily life activities now rely on emails. There are plenty of email services available on the web like Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, etc.
These email services are free, and most of us have almost 3 to 4 email accounts. Popular email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc., have their own app for Android. However, most of these apps don’t allow users to manage emails from different providers.
10 Best Android Email Apps To Keep Your Inbox Organized
This is the only reason users search for Android email apps or email clients. With email apps, you can manage emails of multiple providers from one single app. So, in this article, we will share some of the best Android email apps to keep your inbox organized.
Gmail, which Google backs, is one of the best and most reliable service providers you can trust. The Gmail app for Android offers every feature for your email needs. Not just that, but the Gmail app looks amazing, and it also has multiple account support.
- Gmail app sorts all social and promotional messages into categories.
- With Gmail, you get 15GB of free storage.
- The app lets you use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses.
2. K-9 Mail
Well, K-9 Mail is another best and open source email client that you can have on your Android smartphone. The great thing about K-9 Mail is that it has support for multiple accounts. Apart from these, the email client for Android supports IMAP, POP3, and Exchange 2003/2007.
- It’s an open-source email client available for Android.
- K-9 mail multiple accounts support.
- The app supports IMAP, POP3, and Exchange 2003/2007
Well, if you are searching for a feature-rich email client, then Boxer – Workspace ONE might be the best one for you. The great thing about Boxer – Workspace ONE is its interface which is just amazing. As of now, Boxer supports iCloud, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and HotMail.
- It’s a multi-purpose app that lets you manage email, calendar, and contacts.
- Boxer offers many useful features like bulk actions, configurable quick replies, custom swipe gestures, etc.
- The app lets you manage emails of iCloud, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, HotMail, etc.
4. Blue Mail
Well, if you are looking for a beautifully designed, universal email client, then Blue Mail might be the best choice for you. The great thing about Blue Mail is its interface which is pretty amazing. Apart from all of these, the app supports Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook, Alto, and Yahoo Mail.
- It’s a free, secure, and beautifully designed email app for Android.
- With Blue Mail, you can manage unlimited mail accounts from various providers.
- It also syncs multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface.
This is basically a go-to-app for all your email needs. The great thing about Aqua Mail – Email App is that it supports multiple email providers like Gmail, Yahoo, FastMail, Apple, AOL, etc. So, you can manage multiple email accounts in one place.
- Aqua Mail supports multiple email providers – Gmail, HotMail, Apple, GMX, etc.
- It uses a more secure login method – “OAUTH2” for Yahoo, Gmail, and HotMail.
- The app also got the ability to integrate with a few third-party apps.
Well, MailDroid is one of the best Android email apps available on the Play Store. The sole focus of MailDroid is to make the emailing process easier. The app has oAuth2 to Yahoo Mail, AOL, Mail, Outlook, Gmail, etc. Another best thing about MailDroid is that it allows users to set up custom mail rules.
- It’s by far the best email client available on the Play Store.
- The email client supports most of the popular email service providers.
- It offers a few useful features, like mail schedules, snooze emails, etc.
With myMail, you can manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Live, Exchange, or GMX, myMail email client supports all major mail providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
- myMail lets you manage all your email accounts in one place.
- It works with Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, Live, and iCloud.
- The email client also lets you create filters to organize your emails.
It is a universal mail app to manage unlimited mail accounts from different providers, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Hotmail, Outlook, Exchange, IMAP, Alto, iCloud, and more. The app packs everything needed to be the best email client for Android.
- It’s a simple & customizable email client for Android.
- With Email by Edison, you can manage unlimited email accounts.
- The email client also has an AI Assistant that can help you in multiple ways.
Well, Microsoft Outlook is a dedicated app for outlook email service. However, the app supports Microsoft Exchange, Office 360, Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The email client for Android is backed by Microsoft, which gives the app an upper hand regarding reliability.
- With Microsoft Outlook, you can easily organize your emails, calendars, and files.
- Microsoft Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail.
- The email client lets you access the calendar and files right from the inbox.
- You can also schedule emails to be sent later.
10. Newton Mail
If you search for the perfect alternative to Gmail’s native app, then Newton Mail might be the best pick for you. The great thing about Newton Mail is that it’s available on almost all major platforms, including macOS, Chrome OS, iOS, etc. The app also has cross-platform abilities, and it supports a wide range of email providers like OneNote, Evernote, Zendesk, etc.
- Newton Mail works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook, etc.
- With Newton Mail, you can schedule emails to be sent later.
- The email client sorts social media emails and spam emails in different folders.
- You can also connect productivity apps like Evernote, Pocket, Wunderlist, etc., to Newton Mail.
It’s worth noting that there are few other email clients on the Google Play Store, but we have listed only the popular one. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.