[dropcap]G[/dropcap]oogle chrome is one the most popular web browser for PC user and is also available for all OS like android. And while browsing on this cool browser you come across some noise site like sometime some videos starts playing the browser and sometime some noise annoying media. And when you are on multiple tans it becomes irritating to detect that tab and stop that media. So here we have a cool solution for that by which you can easily stop all these noisy media while browsing and all this will be done automatically. So follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed with implementing this in your Google chrome.
Time to Automatically Mute all the Noise Tabs On Google Chrome with Mute Inactive tabs
How To Auto Mute Noise Tabs On Google Chrome
Here you will be using a cool google chrome extension that is Mute Inactive Tabs that can be used to mute all the inactive tabs of chrome and that will be very helpful while you are watching out Youtube videos or streaming out some other media in your browser. So follow some simple steps below.
Steps To Use Mute Inactive Tabs Extension In Google Chrome:
- First of all you need to get the extension that is Mute Inactive Tabs in your google chrome.
- Now just click on Add Extension on the popup appears when you click on add to chrome button there.
- Now wait for a few moments and then the extension will get added to your google chrome after downloading.
- Now you will see a mute button there which indicates the extension is active in your browser.
- You just have to simply click on the icon to active the extension and also you can press Alt+M keyboard with which all the tabs will get muted and you will see all written on the icon of the extension.
- Thats it you are done, now all the inactive tabs will be silent and will never interrupt in between your browsing in your google chrome browser.
In our previous post we discussed about How to protect your google chrome browser with password in your PC. using this method you can safe your privacy by protecting all the data history that you browse in google chrome by protecting with password. So use this cool guide and secure your browser from any unauthorized access to the browser.
- Save Internet Research On Google Chrome Using Mini Mammoth
- How to Make Websites Load Fast In Google Chrome On Android
- How to Make Your Own Google Chrome Theme
- How To Disallow Websites To Track Your Location In Google Chrome
So above is all about. With this method you can easily mute all the inactive tabs that can be irritating when you watching out your favorite videos online or streaming out any other any other media in your browser. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.