So here we will be discussing some apps that you must have on your Android device to sort out some certain college works. These apps will surely help you to sort out problems. Go through the article to discover the apps.
We are here with the Best Android Apps For College Students. The world is now engaged and almost everything is dependent on our smart devices like Android. In previous years, only laptops are there to guide students in their work, but now your Android can do all those things with great portability. So here we will be discussing some apps that you must have on your Android device to sort out some certain college works. So have a look on the complete guide below to proceed.
- 1 Best Android Apps For College Students
- 1.1 Apps That College Students Should Have In Their Android Smartphone
- 1.2 #1 CamScanner
- 1.3 #2 Evernote
- 1.4 #3 LectureNotes
- 1.5 #4 WPS Office + PDF
- 1.6 #5 RealCalc Plus
- 1.7 #6 Wikipedia
- 1.8 #7 Andie Graph
- 1.9 #8 Todolist
- 1.10 #9 WolframAlpha
- 1.11 #10 IF by IFTTT
- 1.12 #11 Any.do
- 1.13 #12 Feedly
- 1.14 #13 Scribd – Reading Subscription
- 1.15 #14 Photomath – Camera Calculator
- 1.16 #15 Oxford Dictionary
- 1.17 #16 Desmos Graphing Calculator
- 1.18 #17 Flashcards App
- 1.19 #18 Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder
- 1.20 #19 SoloLearn: Learn to Code
- 1.21 #20 Mathway – Math Problem Solver
- 1.22 #21 Google Drive
- 1.23 #22 Wunderlist
- 1.24 #23 EasyBib
- 1.25 #24 Studious
- 1.26 #25 Self Control
- 1.27 COMMENTS
Best Android Apps For College Students
College students should download all the apps that we have listed below on their Android device, and these apps will be helpful for them to solve out their problems and managing many works with ease. So have a look at these apps below.
Apps That College Students Should Have In Their Android Smartphone
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets, and computers. Using this, you can scan your important notes, assignment, and lots more important documents from your Android device and that will helpful for later reference.
Features Of CamScanner
- Mobile Scanner
- Optimize Scan Quality
- Quick Search
- Extract Texts from Image
- Share PDF/JPEG Files
- Print & Fax
- Advanced Editing
- Secure Important Docs
- Sync across Platforms
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps To Train Your Brain
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive. Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
LectureNotes is an Android app for taking notes by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus. It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance, businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
- multiple layers in notebook pages
- image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
- single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
- notebook export as compressed PDF
- notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
- notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
#4 WPS Office + PDF
As dealing with this computer world, there are lots of files based on computer system software like Microsoft office and to open the files of this computer software WPS Office + PDF is the best choice. As it supports all the document file extension and there is no need to install the other apps for each document extension.
- Support PDF files reading and viewing
- Convert all documents ( word, text, excel, powerpoint, doc ) to PDF files
- Easy to share documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, Email, Instant Messaging, Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter
- The unique software coding promises never lagging the operation of your mobile operating system.
- Night Mode and Mobile View mode for Documents and PDF reading.
#5 RealCalc Plus
RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android’s most popular scientific calculator. RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use but has full help included in the app.
- Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
- Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
- Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
- 12-digit display
- Extended internal precision (32-digit)
- User-customizable unit conversions
- User-customizable constants
As all are familiar with Wikipedia and now there is Official Wikipedia App for Android. Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 32 million articles in 280 languages and is the most comprehensive and widely used reference work humans have ever compiled. Students can search out their topic from here and can gain help in their studies.
- Tabbed browsing: pressing-and-holding a link lets you open it in a new tab, allowing you to keep reading the current article without losing your place, and switch to the new tab when you’re ready.
- Link previews: Tapping on a link shows a preview of the linked article, giving you a chance to get the gist of the link without losing your place in the article you’re reading.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
#7 Andie Graph
For all the students especially for them, that deals with calculations in their daily routine; this app is very helpful. In this, you can solve out your lots of problems very easily using this graphical analytical calculator on your Android device.
- The TI-8X series of calculators work great as standalone calculators, showing 8 lines of history, using standard mathematical notation. Each model was designed with more specific purposes in mind:
- The TI-82 is designed for algebra and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, perform variable substitution and solve single-variable equations.
- The TI-83 is designed for statistics and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, and perform data plotting and analysis.
This is one of the cool apps for all the college students. Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
- Manage your tasks from anywhere – even offline
- Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
- Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
- Share projects, assign tasks and add comments all within the app.
- Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you. Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include lots of subjects that you will love to learn from here.
#10 IF by IFTTT
It is one of the best apps for the students that have the interest in their Android and its working. Use this app, one can create simple connections between apps like Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Twitter, and Gmail, as well as devices like your Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue lightbulbs.
- Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos
- Save your favorite tweets to Evernote
- Message roommates when you’re at the local grocery
- Share Facebook status updates on Tumblr or LinkedIn
- Get an email when a new apartment matches your Craigslist search
- Post videos you like on YouTube or Vimeo to a blog
Over 15 Million people rely on Any.do to keep their life organized with the to-do list, reminders, and notes. Share lists & Assign tasks to accomplish even more with the people around you. This is the perfect app for college students who need to create a to-do list.
- Assign tasks & share lists to accomplish even more with the people in your life.
- Any.do was designed to keep you on top of your to-do list every day with no hassle.
- Add a to do list item straight from your email inbox by forwarding email@example.com. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your tasks.
- Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, task list, a board for the post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for teams, a daily planner, a family orgnizer, and overall the simplest and most useful produvtivity tool you will ever have.
We all know that College students don’t get enough time to know everything and keep their eyes on the news. So, Feedly could be the best option for them. It is the single place to easily read all the news you rely on to think, learn, and keep ahead. Feedly lets you organize all your favorite publications, podcasts and YouTube channels into collections and receive updates when new stories and videos are published.
#13 Scribd – Reading Subscription
You can access to the best books, audiobooks, news, magazines, documents, sheet music, and more — for less than the cost of a paperback? Scribd makes it easy for you to dive deep into a topic, stay in the know, explore something new, or escape into a good story, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
- 3 books and 1 audiobook of your choice every month.
- Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library which includes government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
- Unlimited access to select books and audiobooks, hand-chosen by our editors.
- Store titles offline to enjoy at any time, without an internet connection.
#14 Photomath – Camera Calculator
Find mathematics tough? This app is for you! Simply point your camera toward a math problem and Photomath will magically show the result with detailed step-by-step instructions. This app works as a math tutor.
- Camera calculator
- Handwriting recognition (NEW)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Smart calculator
#15 Oxford Dictionary
The Oxford Dictionary of English is a mobile dictionary with content from Oxford University Press, with advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems. This is ideal for professionals, students, and academics, as well as anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
#16 Desmos Graphing Calculator
This app makes math accessible and enjoyable for all students. Using the powerful l and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations.
- Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs.
- Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
- Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
#17 Flashcards App
The Flashcards App is a powerful tool to build your vocabulary or to memorize and study anything. You just type in or download some flashcards and start learning. It’s very easy.
- You can create or download up to 50 flashcards.
- Different study modes, settings and extensive statistics about your progress and achievements will help you on your way to get better grades.
- You can additionally use quizlet.com to create your flashcards on your computer and then download them into the app.
#18 Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes the mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it’s miles ahead of any standard recording app. It works for things like recording lectures or you can use it to record voice notes. It records to MP3 format.
- Start the app and you are good to go! Press the striking Red button, and you’ll immediately start recording.
- Recordings are stored as MP3 files in real-time, which are compact enough and can be played almost everywhere
- With automatic upload to Dropbox, your recordings are stored safely and you can free up more space on your device.
#19 SoloLearn: Learn to Code
Learn to Code with SoloLearn! Join the fastest-growing global community of code learners to learn the basics or advance your existing skills. Reach a new level through learning solo or peer-to-peer interaction in the world of programming.
- LEARN programming concepts by going through short interactive texts and fun follow-up quizzes.
- CODE! The best way to learn to code is to code! Our beautifully designed code editor lets you make changes to existing code or write and compile your own custom code
- PLAY and test your skills by challenging other learners in head-to-head games.
#20 Mathway – Math Problem Solver
Mathway is the world’s #1 math problem solver. From basic algebra to complex calculus, Mathway instantly solves your most difficult math problems – simply type your problem in (or point your camera and snap a pic!) to receive instant free answers.
- Easy to use and efficient, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems,
- Solves Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra
- The app also covers Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Chemistry, Graphing etc.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Brain Training Apps For your Android
#21 Google Drive
Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them.
- Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Quickly view your content.
Wunderlist is basically a best to-list app and it makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet, and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
- Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet, and computer
- Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends, and colleagues
- Start conversations about your to-dos
- Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
EasyBib is the world’s best and most accurate citation generator. With over 10+ years of citation generation and billions of citations generated to date. EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in second
- Perfect and accurate citations because they’re checked by librarians and teachers
- Instantly create citations by scanning book barcodes with your phone’s camera
- Use the search tool to create citations for books and websites
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
With Studious, your phone will never embarrass you in class again by going off. Forgetting about homework and tests will be a thing of the past. This app has an awesome note feature that allows you to input any text you want, such as your building name and class room.
- Silence your phone in class
- Remind you when homework and tests are due
- Save notes
#25 Self Control
Self Control helps people to reduce the intemperate use of smart phones. Users can ban some apps for a specified period of time in order to help focus on their study a little more.
- When you execute Apps for a specified period of time, phone screen will switch to studying time display automatically.
- After setting weekly and daily, graphs can be displayed.
- Specific apps that you set can be always executable.
So above are the 25 Best Android Apps For College Students. With these apps, students will get help in dealing with regular tasks with elevated ease and also these apps will make you much smarter in this tech world. So must give a try to these apps and also share with your friends too. Leave a comment below if you want to say anything about our article.