We are going to explore 10 best camera app’s that will help you enhance your photo clicking capabilities, go through this post to know much more about the listed app’s.
Here is Best Android Camera Apps – Now many of us are adopting android phones. And nowadays android substitute the digital cameras in our life. Now we generally click all the pics from our android. But many people use simply the stock camera app to click pictures. But also, there are so many good apps in play store which can give you the better picture quality and different filters in them.
By using this app, you can use separate live filters to click pictures for better clicking experience. And also, these app implements a feature to share your pics with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp and other social media networks.
- 1 Top 10 Best Camera Apps For Your Android Smartphone
- 1.1 #1 Paper Camera
- 1.2 #2 Cymera
- 1.3 #3 Instagram
- 1.4 #4 Flickr
- 1.5 #5 Camera ZOOM FX
- 1.6 #6 Google Camera
- 1.7 #7 Open Camera
- 1.8 #8 Hd Camera Ultra
- 1.9 #9 DSLR Camera Pro
- 1.10 #10 Camera 360 Ultimate
- 1.11 COMMENTS
Top 10 Best Camera Apps For Your Android Smartphone
In this post, I have prepared the Best Camera Apps on the basis of their download rankings, user reviews, user ratings and some of my experience.
#1 Paper Camera
This is an awesome camera app. This app provides a number of different paper filters while clicking pictures. The main feature provides by this app is sketch filters which can be either of pencil sketch or other brushed paper filters which can give you a better picture to share with your social media networks. You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos
This is also very popular camera app of android. This app allows you to overlay decorations to make photos more fun, or free draw on images. We can alter the faces in this app that is we can make face slimmer, eyes bigger and many much more options provided by this cool camera app.
- Automatic face recognition (enlarge eyes/smile/slim)
- facelift, Liquify, skin corrections (brightening, whitening, concealers)
- 200 kinds of natural hair and makeup items
- Cymera is the ultimate beauty tool for selfies!
This is the most popular camera app. This app implements a feature to direct share the pic in your friend and followers. This app also provides many cool filters which can enhance your picture to the high extent. You can increase your followers how can see your daily updates pictures.
- Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
- Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
- Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
This app is actually from the website Flickr and it is very popular as photo sharing app worldwide. Now coming with a terabyte of storage, it is popular amongst intensive photographers as a way of storing photos to the cloud, as well as providing a level of photo manipulation that includes 16 different filters in it.
- Put your free 1000GB to work – auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
- Camera roll in the cloud – instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
- Organization and sharing simplified – browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
- Unleash your creativity – tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
- Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community – there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
This is an another Best Android Camera App. In this app if download add-ons, there are over 90 that can be added to Camera ZOOM FX, including Frames, Props, Composites and more Compositions which can give a better capturing experience.
● Time Lapse
● Photo Editor
● Photo Gallery
● Touch to Focus
● White Balance
● ISO Levels
#6 Google Camera
This is the camera app developed by the google and is released in this year. This app provides many features like editing, filters and sharing etc.This app is a highly rated app but some of the features in this app will work according to your phone.
- Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe.
- Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
- Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P
- Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6
- SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
#7 Open Camera
This is one of my favourite cameras as it is open source app. This app provides a feature like a zoom and focus modes, face detection, auto-stabilization, and some more basic stuff like ISO, White Balance, and exposure lock in it.
- Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Option to lock the orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
- Timer (with optional voice countdown).
- Auto-repeat mode, with the configurable delay.
- Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
- Configurable volume keys.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop’s Storage Access Framework).
This is also a good camera app and is having very positive user ratings. This can give you a better picture capturing experience and it has also a feature of disabling the shutter sound of the camera if your device supports it.
● Optical/digital zoom
● Screen long press for making photo
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● White balance(Auto,Incandescent,Daylight,etc.)
● Disabling shutter sound(may not work on some devices)
● Additional photo effects
This is a paid camera app in Google Play Store. This capturing of this app is based on the Digital DSLR cameras as it focus on a single object and can blur the background to have enhanced pictures focuses.
• two-state shutter button – press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder – to set focus area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode – auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode – matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode – single, continuous, face-detection etc.
This is not the so popular app but it is one of the best as it is freely available on Google Play Store and have many effects and Filters for clicking better pictures.
- Funny Stickers
- Photo Challenge
- Exquisite Filters
- Beauty Selfie
- Photo Edit
- AR Camera
So Above are the Best Android Camera App. By using this camera app, you will unquestionably forget your default stock camera app. These apps give you a satisfying clicking experience and you will feel like a professional photographer and can click very good pictures of yours and the all around world.