Everyone loves to play games on an Android device. But in a group, it has more fun to play. Therefore. we are going to share some best Android Multiplayer Games which you must play with your friends. Have a look at the games to play with friends on android
These games are fit to play with your besties. I have selected these games as Best Android Multiplayer Games on the basis of their user ratings, reviews, and Downloads of the game.
These games will give you full real-time entertainment while playing with your friends in your school, college, office and at any place wherever you want to play together. However, before we proceed further, let’s know the advantages of playing multiplayer games.
Why Should You Play Multiplayer Games?
Multiplayer games are games that are meant to be played by more than one person. That means you can play multiplayer games with your friends. You can pick from offline multiplayer to online multiplayer games. Offline multiplayer games depend on Bluetooth & Wifi, whereas Online multiplayer games need an internet connection.
Multiplayer games help in promoting the interaction within the player. Since in multiplayer games both you and your partner need the help of each other to win. So, these games somehow help us to learn about teamwork.
Multiplayer games also help to boost self-reliance since while playing multiplayer games we somehow develop competition. Look, multiplayer games are not only limited to building a team to fight against others, but it also promotes competition within the players. So, the urge to perform better in a group helps in the long run.
Multiplayer games help users to master any game much faster. If you have ever played a counter strike, you will agree to the point. Nobody likes to play with someone who doesn’t know how to play, and this is what motivates users to perform their level best in the game which in turn helps to master any game quickly.
20 Best Android Multiplayer Games 2019 To Play With Your Friends
1. PUBG Mobile
Well, if you keep great interest in the gaming world, then you might be already aware of the PUBG craze. PUBG Mobile is right now the most played multiplayer game available on the Google Play Store. It’s basically a massive PvP battle royale game that pits 100 players against each other. The eventual goal of the player is to be the last man standing and it’s one of the best games to play with friends on android.
- The graphics of PUBG Mobile are realistic and it’s pretty addictive too.
- The game allows users to scale back the graphics to adjust according to their device power.
- The game is free to download and play.
The Fortnite Battle Royal Beta has finally been released for recent Android flagship models. However, the game is right now limited to the Samsung Galaxy Devices only. The game is pretty much similar to PUBG Mobile, and you can play it with your friends. The game also includes some must-have multiplayer features like Bluetooth controller support, voice chat, etc. It’s also one of the best online multiplayer games for android.
- Addictive Gameplay
- The graphics and soundtrack of Fortnite Battle Royal is amazing
- The game has Bluetooth controller support and voice chat.
3. Last Day on Earth: Survival
If you love playing zombie shooter games on your Android device, then you will love Last Day on Earth: Survival for sure. Last Day on Earth: Survival is by far the best survival strategy game in which you can play with your friends. The goal of the player is to survive against zombies while creating new weapons.
- By far the best zombie shooter and survival strategy game
- The gameplay and the graphics are amazing
- Kill zombies in order to survive and on the way you can explore unique weapons and vehicles.
4. Ludo King
With Ludo King, you can enjoy the classic board game on your Android. The concept of Ludo King is similar to the Ludo board in which the player needs to choose the colored token and move it by throwing a dice. This is an offline multiplayer game for android. So, You can play this game with your friends in a single device by connecting through WiFi or Bluetooth.
- You can chat in real-time with your friends while playing the game
- With Ludo King, you can also challenge your Facebook friends
- Runs on low-end devices
Dual is another exciting game in which you can play with your friends. However, it’s a Bluetooth multiplayer game that depends on transferring the data from one screen to another. It’s by far the best local multiplayer android games where two players use their mobile devices to shoot from one screen to the other.
- You can play with your friends over WiFi or Bluetooth
- Tilt your phone, dodge bullets, charge, and shoot your friends in this classic duel standoff
- Score goals by blasting, banking, and curving the ball from one screen to the other.
6. Volleyball Hangout
If you love to play Volleyball games on your Android smartphone, then you will love Volleyball Hangout for sure. You can play the game against your friends through Bluetooth. So, it’s another best game to play with friends on android.
- The game has two modes to play – Single Player & Multiplayer
- You can choose from different worms to play the game
- The graphics and the soundtrack of the game are amazing.
7. Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular cool Android Multiplayer game. This games the spiritual successor to RTS games like Age of Empires. This game requires lots of patience. And in this, you can make your own clan of your friend and can play this game online.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons, and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
8. Chain Reaction: Online
This is one of my favorite games. It is the color bombarding multiplayer game in which up to 7 players can play together. This game can be played online with your Gmail account. The color which survives at the last wins the game. This is the best game to have fun with your friends.
Chain Reaction Features
- AI mode to play Single Player Game / against a computer.
- It can also be played as an Online multiplayer game with friends.
- The player can customize the orbs by switching to bombs with explosion effects or the atoms.
- Gets more addictive when played with up to 8 friends.
9. Asphalt 8: Airborne
One of the most wanted game is Asphalt 8: Airborne. This game has superb graphics quality and also need much memory space to run. This is actually a car racing game that supports multiplayer in it. You can also play this game online with your friends.
Asphalt 8: Airborne Features
- 9 seasons & more than 300 events in Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
10. Modern Combat 5: Blackout
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is developed by Gameloft. This is the best online multiplayer games for android and has very positive reviews and user ratings. This is the actual shooting game in which you can make a team of players and play this game online with your friends. Graphics quality is also very good for this game.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout Features
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and Squad leaderboards
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
11. Real Boxing
Real Boxing is a very good game where two players can have a boxing championship. This game is multiplayer includes real-time bouts, weekly tournaments and the ability to challenge your friends at their home too.
Real Boxing Features
- AMAZING GRAPHICS & SOUND
Immerse yourself in an adrenaline-pumping world of boxing action thanks to jaw-dropping Unreal Engine-powered graphics, realistic motion-captured animations, and spot-on sound design.
- KNOCKOUT GAMEPLAY
Fight using a variety of devastating punches and combos. Tip the odds in your favor with game-changing power-ups. Feel every jab, hook and uppercut thanks to intuitive and responsive controls.
- REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER
Become a challenger and enjoy hundreds of hours more gameplay in the feature-packed Real Boxing multiplayer mode.
12. Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3 is published by Electronic Arts. This game doesn’t have real-time racing like asphalt 8 but in this game, you can complete your friend’s time up and break their records. The graphics quality is also very good. This game is downloaded by thousands of gamers. And is Cool Android Multiplayer Game.
Real Racing 3 Features
- Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg, and Pagani, and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid
- Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and much more.
- Get bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting.
This game is not so unique but this game will surely give an awesome game experience while playing. This is also a multiplayer game and you can break your friend’s record by upgrading your skills in this game. So, Respawnables is one of the best multiplayer games for android via hotspot.
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS
- Play with your Facebook friends on team battles
- WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled
14. Quiz Up
This awesome game is one of my favorites. This game is mainly for persons who have a sharp interest in General Knowledge. By this multiplayer online game, you can challenge your friend’s general knowledge and can have great gaming and knowledge experience.
Quiz Up Features
- Discovering like-minded people is easy and fun! You can find people based on their age, location, and interest.
- Challenge friends in any topic for a quick, real-time match or randomly play other people from around the world.
- Participate in vibrant communities around topics you are passionate about and easily discover new topics that match your interests.
15. Order of Chaos Online
This awesome game is developed by Gameloft. It has very positive user ratings. In this game, you can make a strategy and can play with your friends as a team.
Order of Chaos Online Features:
- Explore the world of Haradon solo, or unleash the true multiplayer game experience: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: our Legendary dungeons.
- Take part in epic multiplayer fights and try to lead your guild to the very top of Haradon.
16. Exploding Kittens
Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches.
17. NBA JAM
Jam with your favorite stars from all 30 NBA teams in over-the-top, high-flying, 2-on-2 arcade basketball just like you remember it. If you are looking for the best online multiplayer games for android, then NBA JAM might be a perfect choice. You can challenge your Google+ friends to play head-to-head online (All online multiplayer must be updated to the latest version of NBA Jam for optimized gameplay).
18. Riptide GP2
Riptide GP2 kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Riptide GP2 Features:
- Online Multiplayer
- Challenge Your Friends
- All new career mode
- All new stunt system
- Cloud sync with your Google account
19. Blitz Brigade
Blitz Brigade is an online FPS (first-person shooter) game similar to popular PC short game- Team Fortress 2/Battlefield heroes. This game has a nice cartoonish graphics along with the great soundtrack.
Blitz Brigade Features:
- Up to 12 players can battle at the same time
- 6 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth, and Demolisher
- Customize and master each class’s specialized skills
- Create or join a Clan to crush global opponents as a team
20. Mortal Kombat X
Bring the power of next-gen gaming to your mobile and tablet device with this visually groundbreaking fighting and card collection game. Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth.
Mortal Kombat X Features:
- Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle
- Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams.
- Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a combatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies.
So, these are some of the best games to play with friends on android. Make sure to Download and Install these awesome Android Games. Don’t forget to share this post. Also, tell us your favorite Android game in the comment box below,