Everyone loves to play games on an Android device. But in a group, it has more fun to play. Therefore. we are going to share some best Android Multiplayer Games 2018 which your must play with your friends. Have a look on the games to play with friends on android
Today, I’m going to share Best Android Multiplayer Games. In these days, millions of people are utilizing the android phone. Now an Android device enhances major part of our life. Everyone loves to play games on an Android device. But in a group, it has more fun to play.
Also Read: Best VPN For Android To Browse Anonymously
So in this, I will tell you the Cool Android Multiplayer Games. These games are fit to play with your besties. I have selected these game as Best Android Multiplayer Games on the basis of their user ratings, reviews, and Downloads of the game.
These game will give you full real-time entertainment while playing with your friends in your school, college, office and at any place wherever you want to play together. Best Android Multiplayer Games,
- 1 Top 30 Best Android Multiplayer Games 2018
- 1.1 #1 PUBG Mobile
- 1.2 #2 Fortnite Battle Royal
- 1.3 #3 Last Day on Earth: Survival
- 1.4 #4 Badland 2
- 1.5 #5 Ludo King
- 1.6 #6 DUAL!
- 1.7 #7 Volleyball Hangout
- 1.8 #8 Clash Of Clans
- 1.9 #9 Chain Reaction: Online
- 1.10 #10 Asphalt 8: Airborne
- 1.11 #11 Modern Combat 5: Blackout
- 1.12 #12 Real Boxing
- 1.13 #13 Dungeon Hunter 4
- 1.14 #14 Real Racing 3
- 1.15 #15 Respawnables
- 1.16 #16 Quiz Up
- 1.17 #17 Order of Chaos Online
- 1.18 #18 Call Of Champion
- 1.19 #19 Exploding Kittens
- 1.20 #20 NBA JAM
- 1.21 #21 Riptide GP2
- 1.22 #22 Blitz Brigade
- 1.23 #23 Mortal Kombat X
- 1.24 #24 8 Ball Pool
- 1.25 #25 2 Player Reactor
- 1.26 #26 Fruit Ninja
- 1.27 #27 Glow Hockey
- 1.28 #28 Dr. Driving
- 1.29 #29 Eternity Warriors 2
- 1.30 #30 Ice Age Village
Top 30 Best Android Multiplayer Games 2018
#1 PUBG Mobile
Well, if you keep great interest in the gaming world, then you might be already aware of the PUBG craze. PUBG Mobile is right now the most played multiplayer game available on the Google Play Store. It’s basically a massive PvP battle royale game that pits 100 players against each other. The eventual goal of the player is to be the last man standing.
- The graphics of PUBG Mobile is realistic and its pretty addictive too.
- The game allows users to scale back the graphics to adjust according to their device power.
- The game is free to download and play.
The Fortnite Battle Royal Beta has finally been released for recent Android flagship models. However, the game is right now limited to the Samsung Galaxy Devices only. The game is pretty much similar to the PUBG Mobile, and you can play it with your friends. The game also includes some must-have multiplayer features like Bluetooth controller support, voice chat, etc.
- Addictive Gameplay
- The graphics and soundtrack of Fortnite Battle Royal is amazing
- The game has Bluetooth controller support and voice chat.
#3 Last Day on Earth: Survival
If you love playing zombie shooter games on your Android device, then you will love Last Day on Earth: Survival for sure. Last Day on Earth: Survival is by far the best survival strategy game which you can play with your friends. The goal of the player is to survive against zombies while creating new weapons.
- By far the best zombie shooter and survival strategy game
- The gameplay and the graphics are amazing
- Kill zombies in order to survive and on the way you can explore unique weapons and vehicles.
#4 Badland 2
Badland 2 is by far the best side-scroller games available on the Google Play Store. Badland 2 features innovative physics-based strategic gameplay combined with stunning atmospheric graphics and audio. So, this is another best games to play with friends on android. You can play the game with your friends on the same device by using the multiplayer mode.
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience – best enjoyed with headphones
- Intuitive two-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Google Play and Google Cloud support
#5 Ludo King
With Ludo King, you can enjoy the classic board game on your Android. The concept of Ludo King is similar to the Ludo board in which the player needs to choose the colored token and move it by throwing a dice. This is a offline multiplayer games for android. So, You can play this game with your friends in a single device by connecting through WiFi or Bluetooth.
- You can chat in real time with your friends while playing the game
- With Ludo King, you can also challenge your Facebook friends
- Runs on low-end devices
Dual is another exciting game which you can play with your friends. However, it’s a Bluetooth multiplayer game which depends on transferring the data from one screen to another. It’s by far the best local multiplayer android games where two players use their mobile devices to shoot from one screen to the other.
- You can play with your friends over WiFi or Bluetooth
- Tilt your phone, dodge bullets, charge, and shoot your friends in this classic duel standoff
- Score goals by blasting, banking, and curving the ball from one screen to the other.
#7 Volleyball Hangout
If you love to play Volleyball games on your Android smartphone, then you will love Volleyball Hangout for sure. You can play the game against your friends through Bluetooth. So, it’s another best games to play with friends on android.
- The game has two modes to play – Single Player & Multiplayer
- You can choose from different worms to play the game
- The graphics and the soundtrack of the game are amazing.
#8 Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular cool Android Multiplayer game. This games the spiritual successor to RTS games like Age of Empires. This game requires lots of patience. And in this, you can make your own clan of your friend and can play this game online.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
#9 Chain Reaction: Online
This is one of my favorite game. It is the color bombarding multiplayer game in which up to 7 players can play together. This game can be played online with your Gmail account. The color which survives at the last wins the game. This is the best game to have fun with your friends.
Chain Reaction Features
- AI mode to play Single Player Game / against a computer.
- It can also be played as an Online multiplayer game with friends.
- The player can customize the orbs by switching to bombs with explosion effects or the atoms.
- Gets more addictive when played with up to 8 friends.
#10 Asphalt 8: Airborne
One of the most wanted game is Asphalt 8: Airborne. This game has superb graphics quality and also need much memory space to run. This is actual a car racing game which supports multiplayer in it. You can also play this game online with your friends.
Asphalt 8: Airborne Features
- 9 seasons & more than 300 events in Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
#11 Modern Combat 5: Blackout
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is developed by Gameloft. This is the best Android Multiplayer Game and has very posting reviews and user ratings. This is actual shooting game in which you can make a team of players and play this game online with your friends. Graphics quality is also very good for this game.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout Features
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and Squad leaderboards
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
#12 Real Boxing
Real Boxing is the very good game where two players can have boxing championship. This game is multiplayer includes real-time bouts, weekly tournaments and the ability to challenge your friends at their home too.
Real Boxing Features
- AMAZING GRAPHICS & SOUND
Immerse yourself in an adrenaline-pumping world of boxing action thanks to jaw-dropping Unreal Engine-powered graphics, realistic motion-captured animations, and spot-on sound design.
- KNOCKOUT GAMEPLAY
Fight using a variety of devastating punches and combos. Tip the odds in your favor with game-changing power-ups. Feel every jab, hook and uppercut thanks to intuitive and responsive controls.
- REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER
Become a challenger and enjoy hundreds of hours more gameplay in the feature-packed Real Boxing multiplayer mode.
#13 Dungeon Hunter 4
Dungeon Hunter 4 is developed by Gameloft. This game is very popular among gamers. This game has a popular multiplayer component that includes co-op arenas, PvP modes and team-based deathmatches in it.
Dungeon Hunter 4 Features
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
#14 Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3 is published by Electronic Arts. This game doesn’t have real-time racing like asphalt 8 but in this game, you can compete your friend’s time up and break their records. Graphics quality is also very good. This game is downloaded by thousands of gamers. And is Cool Android Multiplayer Game.
Real Racing 3 Features
- Take the wheel of over 100 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers like Ford, Aston Martin, McLaren, Koenigsegg, and Pagani, and test your skills on an authentic 22-car race grid
- Burn rubber on a full lineup of 12 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans, Dubai Autodrome and much more.
- Get bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting.
This game is not so unique but this game will surely give an awesome game experience while playing. This is also a multiplayer game and you can breaks your friends record by upgrading your skills in this game. So, Respawnables is one of the best multiplayer games for android via hotspot.
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two modes: Free For All & Team VS
- Play with your Facebook friends on team battles
- WiFi and 3G/4G connections enabled
#16 Quiz Up
This awesome game is one of my favorites. This game is mainly for the persons who have the sharp interest in General Knowledge. By this multiplayer online game, you can challenge your friend’s general knowledge and can have great gaming and knowledge experience.
Quiz Up Features
- Discovering like-minded people is easy and fun! You can find people based on their age, location, and interest.
- Challenge friends in any topic for a quick, real-time match or randomly play other people from around the world.
- Participate in vibrant communities around topics you are passionate about and easily discover new topics that match your interests.
#17 Order of Chaos Online
This awesome game is developed by Gameloft. It has very positive user ratings.In this game, you can make strategy and can play with your friends as a team.
Order of Chaos Online Features:
- Explore the world of Haradon solo, or unleash the true multiplayer game experience: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: our Legendary dungeons.
- Take part in epic multiplayer fights and try to lead your guild to the very top of Haradon.
Also Read: Best Camera Apps For Your Android Smartphone
#18 Call Of Champion
Call of Champions is the most intense real-time multiplayer battle arena (MOBA) on the phone and tablet. Choose a Champion, recruit a team, smash the enemy, and compete against millions worldwide!
Call Of Champion Features:
- Free to play forever
- Compete around the world in lightning fast strategic five-minute matches.
- Receive a FREE Champion in your first week of play.
- Unlock and command over 15 Champions spanning five iconic classes and eight unique Realms.
#19 Exploding Kittens
Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of t he game unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches.
#20 NBA JAM
Jam with your favorite stars from all 30 NBA teams in over-the-top, high-flying, 2-on-2 arcade basketball just like you remember it. If you are looking for the best online multiplayer games for android, then NBA JAM might be a perfect choice. You can challenge your Google+ friends to play head-to-head online (All online multiplayer must be updated to the latest version of NBA Jam for optimized gameplay).
#21 Riptide GP2
Riptide GP2 kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Riptide GP2 Features:
- Online Multiplayer
- Challenge Your Friends
- All new career mode
- All new stunt system
- Cloud sync with your Google account
#22 Blitz Brigade
Blitz Brigade is an online FPS (first-person shooter) game similar like popular PC short game- Team Fortress 2/Battlefield heroes. This game has a nice cartoonish graphics along with the great soundtrack.
Blitz Brigade Features:
- Up to 12 players can battle at the same time
- 6 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth, and Demolisher
- Customize and master each class’s specialized skills
- Create or join a Clan to crush global opponents as a team
#23 Mortal Kombat X
Bring the power of next-gen gaming to your mobile and tablet device with this visually groundbreaking fighting and card collection game. Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth.
Mortal Kombat X Features:
- Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle
- Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams.
- Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a combatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies.
#24 8 Ball Pool
Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best! This is one of the most popular game available on Android, Facebook, and other platforms. This game lets you play online with another player on the internet
8 Ball Pool Features:
- Refine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches
- Customize your cue and table! In every competitive 1-vs-1 match you play, there’ll be Pool Coins at stake.
- Playing friends is easy: sign in with your Miniclip or Facebook account and you’ll be able to challenge your friends straight from the game.
#25 2 Player Reactor
2 Player Reactor is a fast, clean and funny reaction game for two players on the same device. Challenge your friends (or enemies) to a multiplayer battle of reflexes, wits, and knowledge! Great as a bar game, ice breaker or to decide who has to do the dishes.
2 Player Reactor Features:
- The game is fully translated into 28 languages – chances are, yours is among them!
- Challenge your friends (or enemies) to a multiplayer battle of reflexes
- Nobody needs to wait, two players, one device, at the same time! Frantic multiplayer action is guaranteed for all ages
#26 Fruit Ninja
Start your addiction to the delicious fruit carnage with the three original game modes and a wide range of blades and dojos to choose from. You can even duel against your friends and family with the local multiplayer mode by playing a match on the same device, or rise up the ranks to become king or queen of the leaderboard!
#27 Glow Hockey
Glow Hockey delivers a new style of hockey game. Easy to play, hard to master. Challenge yourself with the computer opponents! Two players can play against each other and your objective is to score as many goals as required to win the game.
Glow Hockey Features:
- 2-player mode (on the same device).
- 2 themes.
- Colorful glow graphics.
- Smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Realistic physics.
#28 Dr. Driving
This is one of the unique game that required you to drive very well. In this game, you need to drive well to earn maximum points. You can’t drive your car in the rash because with each accident, you lose points. This game can be played in the multiplayer mode that means you can beat your friends with points.
- Burn up the street with the fastest and most visually stunning driving game.
- Sign in with your Google account to play with your friends
- You get free coins when you finish any mission.
#29 Eternity Warriors 2
This game features multi-playing modes and also have a PVP mode. The game features some amazing visuals along with great gameplay. You need to fight your rivals online and team up with your friends. You can also go against other individuals and play a death-dealing combat. So, eternity warriors 2 is another best games to play with friends on android.
- Stunning High Definition visuals and Epic Melee Gameplay!
- Fluid real-time combat against dozens of new demon enemies
- Use your special skills to slice your way through multiple unique dungeons
- Upgrade your gear to become the ultimate Eternity Warrior in Udar!
#30 Ice Age Village
Embark on a fun and frozen journey through the Ice Age universe! In his hunt for his favorite acorn, across the frozen lands, Scrat has accidentally cracked the Earth’s crust! Help build a new home for cute animals like raccoons, sharks, monkeys, dinosaurs and many more animals, too!
- Explore Dino World with lovable dinosaurs to bring home
- Play mini-games like Kung Fu Scrat & Sid’s Egg Rescue
- Participate in fun events in your bustling Village
- Visit your friends’ Villages and see who can build the best village
Above are the Best Android Multiplayer Games. These games can give you impressive time moments that you always remember while playing with your friends. Some of these Cool Android Multiplayer Games are paid and some of them are available for free in Google Play Store. So, these are some of the best games to play with friends on android. Make sure to Download and Install these awesome Android Games. Don’t forget to share this post. Also, tell us your favorite Android game in the comment box below,