The music player is a program which reads the music file and plays it on our phone. However, many Android users use only default music players to play music. We are going to share top 15 best Android music players which will definitely improve your music experience. Have a look at the list to know more about it.
Here are the Best Android Music Players – We all prefer to play music on our Android. As music forever becomes our partner either we are alone or we are with our friends. Music always refreshes us. The music player is a program which reads the music file and plays it on our phone. However, many Android users use only default music players to play music.
But I think these music players are considerably boring as many of them do not support equalizer balance and much more features which we can have by using third-party music player apps. So in this post, I will tell you the Best Android Music Player. By using these music players, you will have a unique music streaming experience on your Android phone.
- 1 Top 15 Best Free Music Players For Your Android Device
- 1.1 #1 Poweramp Music Player
- 1.2 #2 Google Play Music
- 1.3 #3 n7player Music Player
- 1.4 #4 PlayerPro Music Player
- 1.5 #5 Rocket Player
- 1.6 #6 Music
- 1.7 #7 Pi Music Player
- 1.8 #8 AIMP
- 1.9 #9 BlackPlayer Music Player
- 1.10 #10 jetAudio Music Player
- 1.11 #11 Musixmatch
- 1.12 #12 Minima
- 1.13 #13 DoubleTwist
- 1.14 #14 Phonograph Music Player
- 1.15 #20 GoneMAD Music Player
- 1.16 COMMENTS
Top 15 Best Free Music Players For Your Android Device
Below I have listed Best Android Music Player. These players are selected according to their download rate, user ratings, user reviews and some of my personal experience with them.
#1 Poweramp Music Player
This the most popular Android Music Player. This app provides very attractive features like a ten band equalizer to control the music balances and also we can add lyrics in the song screen. We can set the theme for this player according to our own choice. It is compatible with many audio formats.
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma profiles may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
#2 Google Play Music
This is one of the best and my favorite Android music player designed by Google. This Music Player has very positive user ratings. Look wise this player is awesome and we can easily find any song through this app. The main feature of this player is that our playlist and songs are syncs with our account so we can easily access music from multiple devices.
- Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
- Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
- Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
#3 n7player Music Player
This is an another example of Best Android Music Player. In this the user-interface of the music player is presented as a “tag cloud” with the artist or song name appearing on your screen in an almost scrapbook look and also lyrics can be generated through the internet. This music player comes with its own equalizer settings.
#4 PlayerPro Music Player
This is a unique Android Music Player as it has many themes, skins, and customizable design and by this, we can set it according to our wish.This app comes with lock screen access feature by which you can easily access music streaming in your locked screen of android.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Video browser/player.
- Liven your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
#5 Rocket Player
This is also a Best Android Music Player. This player is a complete feature-rich program which competes against some of the bigger names. With various templates and themes that you can download, Rocket Music Player gives you a bunch of options to play around with in an ad-free environment on your Android device.
- 5 Band Equalizer
- 30+ themes
- Material Design
- Equalizer Presets
- Play Music, Videos, & Podcasts
- Download and display lyrics
- Album Art Management
The Music application from Sony gives you a wonderful experience while listening to your music files. Import your music, arrange in playlists and just listen away. It optimizes the sound to make it sound great and make sure little power is used, so you can listen for as long as you want
- In JMP, you will find 100.000+ artists and songs, stable streaming, 30+ Genres
- Simple and Easy to use free MP3 player and streamer!
- Free Just Music Player supports all files! Enjoy your favorite music with equalizer, best high-quality sound, visualizer, playlist organizer, album art and album cover, share option, folders, bass booster and volume booster, skins, lyrics and so on.
#7 Pi Music Player
Pi Music Player is a stunning Music Player, beautifully crafted with Material Design in mind and packed with some extraordinary powerful features. It is one of the Best Music Players which can fulfill all your Musical needs.
- Edit metadata about tracks, albums, artists, genres.
- Sleek, intuitive and beautifully crafted User Interface and Media Controls.
- Three great themes – Gloss Theme, Light Theme, and Dark Theme.
- 25 amazing backgrounds for Gloss theme through in-app purchases.
- Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art.
AIMP for Android is the light mobile version of AIMP audio player for Android OS. It supports almost all audio formats and comes up with 10-band equalizer. This is more user-friendly if compared to others.
- Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
- Album Arts support (from tags / from file folder)
- Multiple playlists support
- The Internet radio support
#9 BlackPlayer Music Player
BlackPlayer is a free elegant modern local Music player. It’s easy to use and one of the fastest out there. This doesn’t display any ads. It has an equalizer, widgets, scrobbling, an ID3 tag editor.
- Supports the standard local music file formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Build in Equalizer, bass boost & 3D surround virtualizer or option to use external Equalizer.
- Flac support (4.1+)
- Gapless playback.
#10 jetAudio Music Player
jetAudio is a free mp3 music player with 10 bands graphic equalizer and various sound effects. It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
- 20-bands graphic equalizer
- Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
- Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
- 2 lock screens
- 14 app widgets : 4×1 (#2), 4×2 (#3), 4×3 (#3), 4×4 (#3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
Musixmatch is the world’s largest collection of song lyrics used by millions of people to get instantly synchronized lyrics for Youtube, Spotify, Pandora and more. The app pulls lyrics of the currently playing song and scrolls automatically.
- Enjoy song lyrics with music from Spotify, Youtube, Pandora, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Google Play Music and all your other favorite streaming services
- Tap on the real- time notification to display the Floating Lyrics widget and get the current track’s lyrics
- Easily learn new languages by displaying the translation of the lyrics, in time with the music.
Minima is a new music player with the best design ever made. Users will get a playlist system, notification, advanced settings, music player and much more with this app.
DoubleTwist is a delicious music player and podcast manager with music sync functionality. The app has beautiful, easy-to-use interface that eliminates the need to jump between different apps to play music, manage podcasts, or sync iTunes playlists.
- You can cast or AirPlay music from your Android with the optional AirSync purchase!
- Easy-to-use interface
- Music sync functionality.
#14 Phonograph Music Player
If you are looking for the best looking music player, then Phonograph would be your best option. The user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you. The experience is even better on devices running Android Lollipop and above.
- No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar and clean interface.
- Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as their images or biographies.
- The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
- There is an inbuilt theme engine with many different colors to choose from.
#20 GoneMAD Music Player
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
- 1000+ themes
- Smart Playlists
- Song Ratings
- Left/Right audio balance control
So above are the Best Android Music Players. These music players will unquestionably give you a better music streaming experience than you boring default players. Also, you can customize the looks of these music players and can make your Android look cool while playing music with your friends or natives. Don’t forget to share this post. Tell us your favorite Music player in a comment box below.