For all the testers or developer who are using Android, we are here with Best Android Penetration Testing Apps. We are going to show you 20+ best Android penetration testing apps. Have a brief look on the listed apps below.
For all the testers or developer who are using Android, we are here with Best Android Penetration Testing Apps. Penetration means penetrate any security system and this is mainly used to check the vulnerability of the bug in the network security. And mainly these testings are done with some security pro tools.
But today there are many android hacking apps developed that can be used as the pen-testing tools. These tools will be really helpful and can be used by a limited knowledge of security and its vulnerability. So have a look at these tools below
- 1 Top 20+ Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
- 1.1 Pentesting Apps For Android:
- 1.2 #1 Fing
- 1.3 #2 Hackode
- 1.4 #3 zANTI
- 1.5 #4 Network Discovery
- 1.6 #5 FaceNiff 2.4 final- Session Hijacker for Android
- 1.7 #6 WPScan
- 1.8 #7 WPS Connect
- 1.9 #8 Nmap for Android
- 1.10 #9 Penetrate Pro
- 1.11 #10 Network Spoofer
- 1.12 #11 IP Tools: Network Utilities
- 1.13 #12 Packet Capture
- 1.14 #13 AndroRAT
- 1.15 #14 WhatsApp Sniffer
- 1.16 #15 WifiKill
- 1.17 #16 Arpspoof
- 1.18 #17 APK Inspector
- 1.19 #18 DroidBox
- 1.20 #19 Drozer
- 1.21 #20 ASEF
- 1.22 #21 cSploit
- 1.23 #22 Shark for Root
- 1.24 #23 Droidsheep
Top 20+ Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
So here we have Penetration Testing apps that are meant for hacking, hackers, security researchers. Use these apps according to your knowledge.
Pentesting Apps For Android:
This is a professional app for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues. It helps you to find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network in just a few seconds.
Features Of Fing:
- Checks the availability of Internet connection
- Works also with hosts outside your local network
- Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
- Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
- Displays NetBIOS names and properties
- Displays Bonjour info and properties
- Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
- Sort by IP, MAC, Names, Vendor, State, Last Change.
- Free of charge, no banner Ads
- Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
Hackode : The hacker’s Toolbox is an application for penetration tester, Ethical hackers, IT administrator and Cyber security professional to perform different tasks like reconnaissance, scanning performing exploits etc.
Features Of Hackode Is It Contains Tools Like:
- Google Hacking
- Google Dorks
- DNS lookup
zANTI is a comprehensive network diagnostics toolkit that enables complex audits and penetration tests at the push of a button. It provides cloud-based reporting that walks you through simple guidelines to ensure network safety.
Features Of zANTI
- Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of fully customizable network reconnaissance scans.
- Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or websites using a host of penetration tests
- Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole
#4 Network Discovery
This is quite simple and cool app that doesn’t require root access to perform its functioning. So you can use this cool app on your Android to keep the record of all the network details on which your Android is currently connected.
#5 FaceNiff 2.4 final- Session Hijacker for Android
Your Facebook account is at risk, just like a Firesheep (for firefox hacking) there is a FaceNiff for hijacking the session of famous social networking websites includes facebook and twitter. FaceNiff is developed by Bartosz Ponurkiewicz who created Firesheep before but faceniff is for Android OS.
Features of FaceNiff
- Sniff and intercept web session profiles over the WiFi
- Possible to hijack sessions only when WiFi is not using EAP
- FaceNiff works on WPA2
This is a cool one and really great penetration testing tool. As this app is basically designed for testing the vulnerability of WordPress. And with this, you can find the vulnerability of the site is running on WordPress.
#7 WPS Connect
The another good app and one of my favorite app that can be used to test the Wifi network flaws and using this app, you can actually break into a security of wifi and easily access that wifi by cracking the key from this excellent app that runs on rooted Android.
Features Of WPS Connect
- With this app, you’ll connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled
- WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN.
- WPS Connect lets you check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
#8 Nmap for Android
Nmap (network mapper) is one the best among different network scanner (port finder) tool, Nmap mainly developed for Unix OS but now it is available on Windows and Android as well. Nmap for Android is a network mapping app for your phone. Once your scan finishes, you can e-mail the results. This application is not an official app but it looks good.
Features Of Nmap
- Nmap works on both rooted and nonrooted phones
- It helps you to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
- Nmap binaries are transferred using HTTPS by default.
- Frontend supports all known Android architectures: arm, MIPS, and x86.
#9 Penetrate Pro
This is cool wifi penetration testing Android app. The main working of this app is for testing WAP/WEP keys for wireless routers to that your Android is being connected to. This app is also considered as harmful by some antiviruses but it doesn’t harm your device.
Features Of Penetrate Pro:
- Routers based on Thomson: Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, Dmax, Orange, SpeedTouch,
- BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet.
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (only some routers)
- Fastweb (Pirelli & Telsey)
- Jazztel_XXXX and WLAN_XXXX
#10 Network Spoofer
This app is one of the best security testing tools for your Android. And this can be used in order to change websites on other people’s computers from your Android-based smartphones. Although this is not exactly a penetration testing tool, it can still show you how easy or difficult it is to hack a particular network with your Android.
Features Of Network Spoofer
- Lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone.
- Connect’s to wifi quickly, you can use the spoof option to make full use of this app.
- Make websites experience gravity
- Redirect websites to other pages
- Delete random words from websites
- Wobble all pictures/graphics around a bit
#11 IP Tools: Network Utilities
IP Tools is a powerful network utility suite for analyzing and adjusting networks. It allows quick detecting any computer network problems and boosting network performance. This is a must-have app for IT specialists and network administrators. The app combines the most popular network utilities usually found in Windows or Linux. They will help you fix a network problem easily or optimize the network when you are hundreds of kilometers away
Features Of IP- Tools:
- LAN scanner
- DNS lookup
- Port scanner
- Whois – provides information about a website and its owner
- Router setup directly from your smartphone
- Connection log
- IP Calculator
- IP & Host Converter
#12 Packet Capture
Packet capture/Network traffic sniffer app with SSL decryption. Not that feature rich yet, but it’s a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app. It captures network packets and record them.
Features of Packet Capture:
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
This is a remote administration tool for Android, it is a client/server application developed in Java android for the client side ad in Java/Swing for the Server. The goal of the application is to give the control of the Android system remotely and retrieve information from it.
- Get contacts (and all their information)
- Get call logs
- Get all messages
- Location by GPS/Network
- Monitoring received messages in live
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, the call sent, call missed..)
#14 WhatsApp Sniffer
If you have a WiFi connection at your home and that WiFi connection is being used by many fellows in your home. Now, here WhatsApp Sniffer works like awesome if your family members use WhatsApp and you want to know the chats, audios, and videos of your family members from the app. Whatsapp sniffer app allows you to receive the text messages, audios, and videos from the phones that use the same WiFi as you.
Well, with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet by wasting precious bandwidth, you could just kill their connection.
- Grabbing traffic, showing websites visited by grabbed device
- Shows bytes transferred by “grabbed device”
- Shows network names (NetBIOS names) of devices
This is basically a penetration testing tool which is best suitable for network auditing. The app has the potential to redirect traffic present in the local network by changing the ARP replies.
#17 APK Inspector
APK inspecter is basically an android app which is very helpful to find out details about the download apk files. You can open any APK files using this tool to check out the malicious scripts or to get the deep insight into the app.
- Open any app using Apk Inspector
- Analyze the downloaded apk files.
- Graphical feature to gain deep insight.
If you want to analyze Android app then Droid box could be the best choice for you. This app is a developer to offer dynamic analysis of Android apps.
- Hashes for the analyzed package
- Incoming/outgoing network data
- File read and write operations
- Started services and loaded classes through DexClassLoader
Drozer is one of the famous security testing framework made for Android. With Drozer you can look for security loopholes in apps. This app is very useful to share and understand public Android exploits.
- Let user look for security loopholes in the app.
- Drozer interacts with the Dalvik VM and other apps’ IPC endpoints and the underlying OS
- Drozer also provides some tools to understand Android exploits that are publically available.
ASEF stands for Android security Evaluation Framework. This framework basically let user perform the complete analysis of all possible issues. The framework can track apps and can alert you to unusual or suspicious activities.
- ASEF is an Open source tool
- The tool provides some useful features for scanning Android devices for security purposes
- Users can gain access to security aspects of Android apps.
Well, cSploit is one of the advanced security tools that you can have on your Android operating system. The tool helps users to find vulnerabilities, exploits and can even help users to check out the backdoors. So, overall, this is one of the best IT security toolkits for Android device.
- Map your local network
- Fingerprint hosts’ operating systems and open ports
- Add your own hosts outside the local network
- Integrated traceroute
#22 Shark for Root
This is another best tool which is loved by security experts. The app acts as a traffic sniper and it works on 3G, Wifi and FroYo tethered mode of connections. You can use this app to find loopholes, check the security implementation and more. Overall, this is one of the best-advanced tools for Android Pentesters.
- Capture traffic on Android
- Works on Wi-Fi, 3G, and FroYo tethered mode
- Use tcpdump command
Droidsheep is another popular security tool which is heavily used by security experts and Android pentester. The app can monitor and intercept all the WiFi network traffic. It also helps users to fetch the profiles of an active session. So, this is one of the best tool used for Android Penetration testing.
- One of the popular app
- Fetches the profiles of active session
- Monitors and intercepts network traffic
So above are the 20+ Best Android Penetration Testing Apps. Download and install these Penetration testing apps on your Android to test the attacks on different networks. Hope you like our work, share it with others too. Leave a comment if you need our team to help with any of the issues.