Today we are going to share an interesting article that is compiled with 15 best antivirus programs for your Android smartphone. Go through the article to explore more about these 15 best antivirus.
As today, every 8 of 10 people are using the Android smartphone. Due to expansion in Android’s following, there is also progress in the hazard of viruses and malware.
It becomes unavoidable to protect your Android smartphone. Now the question awakes, how to protect the Android phone? As there are numbers of antiviruses accessible on Google play store. But are they actually defending your Android? So, I tested many of these and developed the list of top best antivirus for android 2017,
- 1 Top 15 Best Antivirus For Your Android Smartphone In 2017
- 1.1 #1 AVG Antivirus
- 1.2 #2 AVAST Mobile Security
- 1.3 #3 360 Security
- 1.4 #4 Dr. Web Antivirus Light
- 1.5 #5 NQ Mobile Security
- 1.6 #6 Bitdefender Antivirus Free
- 1.7 #7 CM Security
- 1.8 #8 Mobile Security & Antivirus
- 1.9 #9 Antivirus & Mobile Security From Trust Go
- 1.10 #10 Avira Antivirus Security
- 1.11 #11 Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
- 1.12 #12 Lookout Security & Antivirus
- 1.13 #13 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- 1.14 #14 McAfee
- 1.15 #15 Clean Master
- 1.16 COMMENTS
Top 15 Best Antivirus For Your Android Smartphone In 2017
It is the one of the best Antivirus for Android in 2017 not particularly for PC but also for Android mobiles and tablets. It’s rating on Google play store is 4.4 and still available for free. I strongly recommend everyone to download it due to following features:
- Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time.
- Enable finding/locating your lost/stolen phone via Google Maps™.
- Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy.
- Kill tasks that slow your device.
- Monitor battery, storage and data package usage.
As you know, Avast renders the best protection to our PC. Now it also does same for our Android. It gives the excellent protection and removes unwanted files and viruses also. Its rating is 4.4 on play store. It has following features:-
- Removes viruses, malware, and spyware.
- Advanced Anti-Theft component keeps your data safe.
- Locate your lost phone.
- Network meter, app manager, and even firewall features.
#3 360 Security
It is another free best antivirus for Android. And it also comes up with free security protection and Speed Booster for Android phone. It’s rating on play store is 4.4. It has following features:
- Scan and remove viruses
- Accelerator and Power-saver scan and close idle background apps as well as clear private usage history with one tap.
- Shake and Cleanup Shake and Cleanup function for easy and fun system cleanup.
- Call blocker Block unwanted phone calls and enjoy a disturb-free mobile life.
It is another popular antivirus for Android and has the rating of 4.4 on play store. It uses the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware. It has following features:
- Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor.
- Protects the SD card from becoming infected.
- Anti-theft protection.
- Remotely erase data on the device and SD card.
It is also award winning popular antivirus app for a security of your Android smartphone. Its rating is 4.4 on play store. It has following features:
- Antivirus & security protection.
- Internet protection.
- App manager uninstalls software by single clicking.
BitDefender is one of the award-winning antiviruses out there in google play. The good thing is that this doesn’t take much time to scan your files and the scanned results are accurate. It is one of the most powerful antivirus solutions if you are looking for the free one. It has following features:
- Unparalleled Detection: It automatically scans any newly installed apps that you recently downloaded
- Feather-Light Performance: Not only this was fast and it doesn’t consume much battery you will get free scanning of your in cloud services too
- Hassle-Free Operation- You doesn’t need to open up antivirus in case you slept its autopilot facilities checks all apps suspicious activity
- Upgrade to Total Security for Android Devices – You can easily get a free 14-day trial version of Bitdefender Total security for free.
#7 CM Security
CM security is the must have app, the reason behind this is a simple design. It is allrounder app which gives your device required security and safety. It is ranked one of the top apps by AV-Test. It enables the features of App Lock, Intruder Selfie, Hide Private Chats, Wifi security and much more. It has following features:
- AppLock & Vault – The fastest & safest app lock for android in the world
- Find Phone | Anti-Theft (NEW!)
- APP & System Scanner, SD Card Scan, On-Install Scan,
- Call Blocking & Safe Browsing
It is the security app developed by ESET productivity which is one of the leading antivirus company in PC. The best thing you will get installing this app is the Quarantine folder, it resides all the infected files in Quarantine folder instead of permanently deleting them. This also supports Remote Lock, Remote Siren etc. It has following features:
- Proactive Anti-Theft which notifies you of suspicious activity
- Online management of your lost or stolen device at my.eset.com
- Scheduled scanning of apps, settings, files
- Safe browsing and phishing protection
- Device Monitoring of important settings
- Application Audit of installed apps to tell you what they have access to
- SMS/MMS/Call blocking
- On-charger scan to preserve battery life
- Automatic updates of key modules and settings
- Mobile cybersecurity education
TrustGo is a free professional antivirus application. It features the most powerful virus scan engine, allowing you to quickly find malicious apps carrying viruses or stealing private data on your mobile devices. It has the following features:
- Fully scans every app to prevent virus and Trojan and protect your privacy.
- Performs a deep scan of the system to find hidden viruses.
- Completely free backup and recovery feature that supports one-key backup and restoration of contacts, SMS, and call history.
- Allows you to easily view privacy-related apps to identify and prevent risks.
Avira is one of the most trust antivirus programs when it comes to protecting your PC or Android. We all know about the potential of Avira Antivirus it is one of the leading antiviruses in the market. Here are the features of Avira Antivirus
- Shield your devices (smartphones, tablets, phablets) from malware.
- Find your lost or stolen phone
- Protect your private data (photos, SMS, etc.) from theft
- See how each app collects sensitive data
- Block unauthorized access to other applications installed on your device
- Light on system resources, to help save battery power
Also Read: Top 10 Best Root Apps 2016 for Android
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android is an FREE-to-download antivirus solution that helps protect your smartphones and tablets, as well as any personal data stored on your devices, against dangerous mobile threats, viruses, spyware, Trojans etc. It has the following features:
- Scan and detect dangerous viruses, malware, spyware and Trojans
- Remove viruses and other threats from smartphones and tablets
- Protect your personal data and privacy: calls, SMS texts, contacts
- Keep financial data secure while surfing the Web
- Block unwanted phone calls and SMS texts.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the era of PC and smartphones. It has some extraordinary features which turn to be very useful if you want to protect your device. It has the following features:
- Get an email with a photo and location when someone messes with your device. (Also known as a “Theftie”)
- Safe Browsing: Block dangerous URLs while browsing on Chrome or the stock Android browser.
- Privacy Advisor: See what personal information can be accessed by your apps
- Lock & Wipe: Remotely lock your device, post a custom message and erase your data.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile protects your phone or tablet from malware, infected apps, and unauthorized surveillance. It is one of the world’s most popular anti-malware app that can protect you from various malware attacks. It has the following features:
Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
- Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
- Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
- Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
McAfee Mobile Security protects and enhances your Android phone or tablet’s performance with award-winning Antitheft, Find Device, App Privacy Protection, Antivirus, Performance Optimization, and Security features from Intel Security. It has the following features:
- Pair your Android Wear: Loss prevention, Wi-Fi & malware protection & productivity
- CaptureCam: Takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails you the photo along with the device location. Can be triggered from https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/
- S.O.S: Saves your last device location before it runs out of battery
- Device Lock: Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it.
#15 Clean Master
Clean master is usually known for Android optimizer and junk file cleaner, speed booster, and battery saver. However, it also provides an antivirus engine which is effective too. It secures private data with app lock functions too. You can scan the system, pre-installed and user-installed apps to keep your device safe from viruses, Trojans, vulnerabilities, adware, and spyware. Keep your privacy safe by scrubbing personal info from your device.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Text Editors For Programmers
So, this is all about best antivirus for Android, according to my point of view for protecting our Android. If you know some other best antivirus for Android or have any doubt or need help just comment it below. Share this post with your friends too!