DNS, also known as Domain Name System, is a crucial system that matches the domain names to their correct IP Address. However, as we know, different ISP uses different DNS Servers, and people often face DNS-related issues while using the default DNS Servers of their ISP.
Unstable DNS servers can invite lots of errors like DNS Lookup failed, Err_Connection_Refused, etc. So, to avoid all those DNS-related errors, one needs to use Public DNS servers. Another plus point is that Public DNS servers provide better browsing speed as they have better resolution time.
List of 10 Best DNS Changer Apps For Android
Public DNS Servers like Google DNS, OpenDNS, etc., ensure better security and a faster browsing experience. Switching DNS on Windows computers is an easy process, but things become complicated for Android.
So, in this article, we have decided to share a few DNS changer apps that would eliminate the manual process of setting up DNS servers on Android.
1. DNS Changer
If you are searching for an easy way to change DNS, DNS Changer might be the best pick. Guess what? DNS Changer works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones, and it provides users a wide range of DNS Servers.
- The app works with both rooted and non-rooted device
- It doesn’t consume much of your system resources
- It has a DNS speed feature that finds the fastest DNS server for your connection.
- The app also got an optional IPv4 and iPV6 Support.
If the DNS errors on your Android are ruining your web browsing experience, you need to try Fast DNS Changer. Fast DNS Changer provides users with 15 different DNS Servers options to choose from.
- Well, FAST DNS Changer works with both rooted & non-rooted device
- By default, the app provides you more than 15 DNS Servers
- The app also allows you to add your DNS servers
- The app also got three different themes with different colors
3. Change DNS
It is another excellent DNS Changer for Android which you can use right now. Like all other DNS Changer apps, Change DNS also works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones.
- By modifying the DNS settings, the app lets you unblock the restricted web content.
- The app is pretty simple to use
- It automatically changes the DNS when the device is booted.
- You can also set the app to change DNS automatically when mobile data is on.
It is another best free DNS Changer app on the list which allows users to switch between DNS servers. The best thing about DNS changer by Blokada is its user interface which looks clean and well organized.
- It is a full-fledged internet optimizer app for Android
- The app can block all ads from your device.
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted devices.
- It also has a VPN mode that blocks all malicious content & unblocks restricted sites.
Well, wifi Settings is not precisely a DNS Changer app, but it allows users to switch DNS. It’s an Android app that allows users to modify wifi settings. With wifi Settings, you can change IP Address, change gateway, change DNS, remove DNS, test internet speed.
- The app lets you bypass the blocked sites.
- It uses free DNS servers to unblock geo-restricted websites
- It dramatically boosts the internet speed by selecting the best DNS server for your connection.
If you are searching for a DNS Changer app that can change the DNS without root access, you need to pick Engels. With Engels, you can easily change the 3G and wifi DNS information without root access.
- The app lets you change the DNS without root access
- With this app, you can either add new or choose existing DNS
- The app is compatible with every form of internet connection
Speedy DNS Changer is a relatively new Android DNS changer app available on the Google Play Store. The app allows users to choose from a list of free and fastest public DNS servers. It covers lots of public DNS servers like Google DNS, OpenDNS, etc.
- The app deals with various internet issues by selecting the best DNS server.
- The app has lots of public DNS server that claims to fix lags and reduce video buffers.
- It offers you lots of Public DNS servers to choose from.
- The app also helps you to choose the best DNS server for playing online games.
Guess what? Pepe DNS Changer works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones. The app has four public DNS servers – Google Public DNS, OpenDNS, Verisign Public DNS, and Norton ConnectSafe.
- The app is widely used to bypass the ISP domain restrictions.
- It removes the domain restrictions by selecting different DNS servers.
- You can also add your DNS server to the app.
It is a no-root DNS changer app available on the Google Play Store. The great thing about despite – a Dns changer is that it allows users to configure nearly everything. Despite – a DNS changer, you can configure IPv4 and IPv6, disable IPv6, etc.
- The app is highly customizable. You can customize nearly everything about the app.
- Despite having lots of pre-build Public DNS servers.
- It also lets you add your DNS server.
- The app is entirely ad-free, and it works on a non-rooted device.
It is a relatively new DNS Changer app available on the Google Play Store. The great thing about DNS Changer – Lilly is that it uses Android’s VPN service feature to set a DNS Server for all types of connections.
- With this app, you can set a custom DNS.
- The app also offers you lots of Public DNS servers to choose from.
- The app got IPv6 & IPv4 Support.
So, these are the best DNS Changer apps for Android, which you can use right now. If you know of any other apps like these, let us know in the comment box below.