We are here with Best iPhone Apps For College Students. The world is now engaged and almost every work has now become dependent on the smart devices like your iPhone. In previous years, only laptops were there to guide students in their work, but now your iPhone can do all those things with great portability. So here we will be discussing some apps that you must have in your iOS device to sort out some certain college works. So have a look at the complete guide below to proceed.
We are going to share 10+ best iPhone apps for college students. These apps will surely help you to sort out problems. Go through the article to discover the apps that will make your work easy in day to day life of students.
Also Read: Best iPhone Apps To Increase Internet Speed
- 1 Top 10+ Best iPhone Apps For College Students
- 1.1 #1 CamScanner
- 1.2 #2 Evernote
- 1.3 #3 LectureNotes
- 1.4 #4 WPS Office + PDF
- 1.5 #5 RealCalc S
- 1.6 #6 Wikipedia
- 1.7 #7 Quick Graph: Your Scientific Graphing Calculator
- 1.8 #8 Todolist
- 1.9 #9 WolframAlpha
- 1.10 #10 IF by IFTTT
- 1.11 #11 iStudiez Pro Legendary
- 1.12 #12 Quizlet Flashcards
- 1.13 #13 My Study Life
Top 10+ Best iPhone Apps For College Students
College students should download all the apps that we have listed below on their iPhone and these apps will be really helpful for them to solve out their problems and managing many works with ease. So have a look at these apps below.
#1 CamScanner[appbox appstore camscanner-free-pdf-document/id388627783]
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets, and computers. By using this app, you can scan your important notes, assignment, and lots more important documents from your iOS device and that will be helpful for later reference.
Features Of CamScanner
- Mobile Scanner
- Optimize Scan Quality
- Quick Search
- Extract Texts from Image
- Share PDF/JPEG Files
- Print & Fax
- Advanced Editing
- Secure Important Docs
- Sync across Platforms
#2 Evernote[appbox appstore evernote-capture-notes-sync/id281796108]
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive. Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
#3 LectureNotes[appbox appstore lecture-notes-texts-drawings/id693052161]
LectureNotes is an iPhone app for taking notes by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus. It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance, businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
- multiple layers in notebook pages
- image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
- single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
- notebook export as compressed PDF
- notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
- notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
Also Read: Best iPhone Apps That Pay You For Using Them
#4 WPS Office + PDF[appbox appstore wps-office-free-mobile-office/id762263023]
As dealing with this computer world there are lots of files based on computer system software like Microsoft office and to open the files of this computer software WPS Office + PDF is the best choice. As it supports all the document file extensions and there is no need to install the other apps for each document extension.
- Support PDF files reading and viewing
- Convert all documents ( word, text, excel, powerpoint,doc ) to PDF files
- Easy to share documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, Email, Instant Messaging, Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter
- The unique software coding promises never lagging the operation of your mobile operating system.
- Night Mode and Mobile View mode for Documents and PDF reading.
Also Read: Top 10 Best iPhone Apps for Beginners
#5 RealCalc S[appbox appstore realcalc-s/id643087550]
This app is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use but has full help included in the app.
#6 Wikipedia[appbox appstore wikipedia-mobile/id324715238]
As all are familiar with Wikipedia and now there is Official Wikipedia App for iPhone. Wikipedia is the free encyclopedia containing more than 32 million articles in 280 languages and is the most comprehensive and widely used reference work humans have ever compiled. Students can search out their topic from here and can gain help in their studies.
- Tabbed browsing: pressing-and-holding a link lets you open it in a new tab, allowing you to keep reading the current article without losing your place, and switch to the new tab when you’re ready.
- Link previews: Tapping on a link shows a preview of the linked article, giving you a chance to get the gist of the link without losing your place in the article you’re reading.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
#7 Quick Graph: Your Scientific Graphing Calculator
Quick Graph is the best graphics calculator available on the AppStore! It is a powerful, high quality, graphic calculator that takes full advantage of the multi-touch display and the powerful.
#8 Todolist[appbox appstore todoist-to-do-list-task-manager/id572688855]
This is one of the cool apps for all the college students. Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
- Manage your tasks from anywhere – even offline
- Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
- Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
- Share projects, assign tasks and add comments all within the app.
- Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
#9 WolframAlpha[appbox appstore wolframalpha/id334989259]
Across thousands of domains–with more continually added–Wolfram| Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you. Parts of Wolfram| Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram| Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram| Alpha include lots of subjects that you will love to learn from here.
#10 IF by IFTTT[appbox appstore if-by-ifttt/id660944635]
Best apps for the students that have the interest in their iPhone and their working. Use this app and create simple connections between apps like Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Twitter, and Gmail, as well as devices like your Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue lightbulbs.
- Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos
- Save your favorite tweets to Evernote
- Message roommates when you’re at the local grocery
- Share Facebook status updates on Tumblr or LinkedIn
- Get an email when a new apartment matches your Craigslist search
#11 iStudiez Pro Legendary
iStudiez Pro Legendary helps students to keep track on their daily schedule, assignments, and grades all from one place. Well, this is one of the most popular iPhone app available on the App Store. The app is been there for past 7 years and it packs some good features. The app also allows students to integrate the app’s calendar to other calendar apps like Google Calendar.
- Unique built-in planner lets you input and easy manage all types of schedules
- A special section is dedicated to keeping track of your homework and assignments.
- The main Today view updates your current schedule in the real-time mode.
#12 Quizlet Flashcards
Quizlet is the easiest way to practice and master what you’re learning. Create your own flashcard sets or choose from millions created by other students — it’s up to you. More than 30 million students study for free with Quizlet each month!
- Get test-day ready with Learn
- Put your memory to the test with Write
- Race against the clock in a game of Match
- Share flashcards with friends, classmates or students
#13 My Study Life
My Study Life is another great app for iPhone users which helps to organize different things. The app is meant for students and it can help them to organize their classes, assignments, and exams with ease. The app also got the ability to sync data with various cloud storage services.
- Track your tasks – homework, assignments, reminders, and revision.
- Store exams – keep those all-important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
- Manage your classes – your paper planner, turbocharged.
- My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school.
So these are 10 Best iPhone Apps For College Students. With these apps students will get help in dealing with regular tasks with elevated ease and also these apps will make you much smarter in this tech world. So must give a try to these apps and also share with your friends too. Leave a comment below if you want to say anything about our article.