Many of us possess a routine to monitor the weather daily. In addition, weather channels anticipate the weather of current and forthcoming days.
Also, many of us make our next day schedules after checking the weather report. Therefore, various weather forecast channels have made their app for Android.
Their apps directly provide you the weather update of the current and upcoming days. So, in this article, we will list down some of the best weather apps for Android.
List of 10 Best Weather Apps For Android
We have personally used these weather apps and found their report to be very accurate. So, let’s check out the best weather apps for Android.
Accuweather is a viral website for weather updates. The site developers have made its official app for android.
This app gives notifications about every update on the weather of our local area by tracking our location using GPS. Also, the weather widget looks very excellent on android.
- Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
- Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive
- Google Maps with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
- Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
Weatherzone is probably the best weather app for Android available on the Google Play Store. The Android app gives you access to detailed observations, 10-day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings, and much more.
Also, it shows you the hourly temperature, the chance of rain and wind forecast, and other weather details.
- Exclusive hourly temperature, icon, wind, and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast
- 7-day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount, and 9 am/3 pm wind.
- National Radar and Lightning Tracker
- Weather news stories from their meteorologist’s
3. Go Weather
Android users are familiar with the Go Launcher. The same developer also develops the Go Weather app. This app provides frequent weather updates as compared to all different app.
Both paid and free version of this app is available in Google Play Store. This app also comes with the live wallpaper and many more innovations in it.
- Detailed Hourly/Daily weather forecast.
- Weather Alerts: Inform you the real-time weather alerts and warnings.
- Precipitation Forecast: Help you decide whether to bring an umbrella with you.
- Wind Forecast: Current & future wind force and wind direction information.
The Weather Network is another best Weather App For Android. This app provides the floating widget on the android screen.
The app lets you discover the local and global weather forecast. With this app, you can check the weather condition of today, tomorrow, and for an entire week.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts, and 14-day trends
- Severe weather and storm alert to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info.
- Multiple map layers, including radar, satellite, lightning, and traffic flow provided by Beat the Traffic in North America, and satellite and radar maps for the UK
As the app’s name says, Weather & Clock Widget for Android brings home screen weather widgets on your smartphone. The widgets that the app brings were highly customizable.
You can customize the weather to show current weather hourly/daily forecast, moon phase, time & date, and more.
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5×3, 5×2, 5×1 for large screen only and 4×3, 4×2, 4×1, and 2×1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code.
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only.
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are roaming.
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to see what is coming your way quickly. Just start the app, and your location pops up in an animated live radar.
In addition, to live radars, MyRader also has the ability to send weather and environmental alerts. Overall, this is a great weather app for Android.
- MyRadar shows animated weather.
- In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available.
- The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability.
Well, if you are looking for an all-in-one app that meets all your weather needs, then 1Weather could be the perfect choice for you.
The best thing about 1Weather is that it allows users to track and view weather forecasts and current conditions of the different locations.
- Track current conditions and forecasts for your location and up to 12 locations
- Access graphs, precipitation forecast, maps, weather facts, and videos
- Easily share weather conditions with your friends via email and social media.
Awesome Weather is another best Weather app that’s available on the Google Play Store. You can use the app to know whether it’s raining outside, track weather changes, know the sunset time, etc.
Not just that, but the app also ads temperature on the status bar. So, it’s another best weather app to have on Android.
- Shows temperature on the status bar.
- Shows weather forecast in the notification area.
- Live wallpaper – animated weather of YoWindow on your desktop.
Well, it’s one of the new weather app available on the Google Play Store. You can use the app to get weather forecasts, hourly temperature reports, and much more.
Not just that, but you can also view the weather history for any location up to 70 years or 10 years in the future. So, it’s definitely one of the best weather apps to use on Android.
- Carrot Weather is one of the best and simple weather app which you can use.
- The weather reports and forecasts are pretty accurate
- The app brings a wide range of widgets to show on the home screen.
Well, the weather app from Windy.com is trusted by professional pilots, paragliders, skydivers, kiters, surfers, fisherman, storm chasers, and weather geeks.
Guess what? The app provides you 40 different types of weather maps. From windows to CAPE index, you can check it all with Windy.com.
- The app offers 40 different types of weather maps.
- Ability to add your favorite weather maps to the quick menu
- It also lets you customize the weather maps.
So, these are the best weather apps for Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. Also, if you know of any other such apps, let us know in the comment box below.