For windows users, While booting in your windows pc you see the default windows loading process that is by default windows boot screen. But the screen seems quite to be boring because watching the same screen, again and again, is not cool.
But this can be changed, yes it is possible to change your Boot screen and you can replace them with a very cool one that you will love to have. So proceed with the complete guide below.
Steps To Change Boot Screen In Your Windows PC
The method is very simple and can be done using one window tweak that will change the file of your default boot screen and replace it with a very cool one that you will surely love instead of a boring one. So proceed with the steps below.
Customize Boot Screen In Windows
- First of all, you need to create a backup of your windows boot screen system file for that goes to My Computer > C:/ > Windows > System32.
- Now there you will see file ntoskrnl.exe copy and paste the file in any other location of your computer.
- Now download and install Resource Hacker in your computer.
- Now after downloading and installing launch the tool in your Windows PC
- Now in the program click on File and then select Open option and then locate the ntoskrnl.exe file.
- Now when the file is opened click on the Action button there and then select replace Bitmap option.
- Now there select any of your desired screens and then click on the OK button.
- Now click on the File button and then choose Save As option.
And now save the file as ntoskrnl.exe.
- Now, turn your PC off and then start it in the Safe mode.
- Now copy your created ntoskrnl.exe file and paste it into the C:/ > Windows > System32.
- Now restart your computer in normal mode.
- That’s it you are done, with this your boot screen is changed with an awesome image that you have selected.
With this, you can easily get a new look in your windows and can get rid of the default look that you never want to get back again after this cool windows tweak. Hope you like this, do share this with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.