If your camera has the fastest shutter speed, therefore, it could also click the pictures much faster than any other camera and it won’t lease the quality of the image too. Digital camera’s or the standalone camera’s do have a great shutter speeds and by chance if these cameras have dizzy shutter speeds then the users would have to go with that only and it couldn’t be boosted by anyway but in case of smartphone cameras there are more vast options and flexibility by which users can do increase up the shutter speeds of their device’s camera by just using the third-party camera apps. Camera FV-5 Lite is one such camera app for Android devices which will help you to boost shutter speed of the smartphone device camera although not blazingly fast. Here in this article, we have written all the instructions which can help you to change the shutter speed in Android by using the Camera FV-5 Lite app. Just go and read it up now!
Camera shot speed is what could help you a lot to capture the images more quickly and instantly. Here is the simple and straight guide to change camera shutter speed in Android.
How to Change Camera Shutter Speed in Android
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to install one app and use it to set up the shutter speed of your Android camera. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps to Change Camera Shutter Speed in Android:
- The very first thing that you have to do is download and install the App Camera FV-5 Lite free app from the Google Play store.
- Now after you have installed the app on your device, launch it on your device and then follow the further steps. Note that this is a camera app, therefore, you will need to launch into a camera interface where you will see some kind of options on the sides and there will be a shutter button too.
- From the various option icons placed in the camera interface of this app, you could be able to see “P” icon on the left hand of the screen. Press that icon and then you will see a Program Mode options on the left of the screen. There will be two different alphabet icons naming “P” and “S” and you will have to tap on the “S” icon from there.
- After the above step, you will reach to the camera menu on the sidebar from where you can easily set the shutter speed of your device’s camera by selecting the time for which the shutter remains open after the click. You will be provided with the preset values and you can only choose to select from these only like 2 seconds, 1 seconds, 5 seconds etc.
- Now that’s all you will be redirected to the normal camera UI after you have selected the desired shutter speed. Just focus and click your images and the shutter will behave like you have set it in the above method.
In this article, we gave you possible information through which you can easily change the shutter speed of your Android device camera by using the app named Camera FV-5 Lite. Using it is very simple as you have got out in the above article and also you won’t require any further knowledge of the tech to do that, just go through some simple options/menus etc and do your task. Do try it on your device and maybe you could start to get pictures from your Android device camera with amazing quick speeds!