If you are a Netflix subscriber, you probably know that the video service bills you once a month on the date you signed up. Netflix charges your credit or debit card at the beginning of each billing cycle.
Once charged, it may take a few days to appear the billing information in your account. However, the problem is that s users sometimes get a new debit/credit card and forget to update the billing details.
If you fail to update the new payment method on Netflix, the company will use your old payment method. So, if you just got a new debit/credit card, you need to update your payment preferences for subscriptions manually.
Steps to Change the Payment Method on Netflix
Hence, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to change your Netflix Payment methods in easy steps. So, let’s check out.
Change the Payment Method on Netflix
If you want to change how you pay for Netflix, you need to follow some of the simple steps shared below. But before following the steps, make sure you have a payment option that Netflix supports.
1. First of all, open your favorite web browser and head to the Netflix website.
2. Now, you need to sign in with your account and choose your profile.
3. Now click on the Profile icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
4. From the list of options, click on the Account.
5. On the Account pane, click on the Manage Payment Info link as shown below.
6. On the next screen, click on the Change Payment Method button.
7. Now, you need to select your new payment method. You can choose to pay using a Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, redeem a gift code, etc.
8. Simply select the new payment method and enter the payment details. Once done, you will be redirected to the Manage Payment info page. Select the new payment method and then click on the Make Preferred button.
That’s it! You are done. This will change the Payment Method on Netflix.
How to Change Your Billing Date
If you want to change your billing date, you first need to know your current billing date. To know the Billing date, you need to open Netflix > Account.
On the Account page, you need to click on the Billing Details. The billing details will show you the current billing date.
Changing the Billing Date
If you want to change your billing date, you first need to cancel your account and then restart it on the date you want to be billed on. Unfortunately, there’s no direct option to change the Billing date on Netflix.
However, please note that if you cancel your current billing period, you can continue watching Netflix until your plan ends. Once the current plan ends, you can restart your subscription on a new date you want to be billed on.
It’s pretty easy to change payment methods on Netflix; you just need to know the right way of doing it. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to Netflix Payment method, let us know in the comment box below.