PUBG Mobile had already made a massive comeback in India with a new name. BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India is already live on the Google Play Store, and you can download it free.
Recently, BGMI also got a big update introducing a new mode and a few other gaming items. Although BGMI shares most of the features and game settings from the PUBG Mobile Global edition, Krafton has tweaked a few gaming features.
You will notice while playing BGMI is the new hit color. Now, on being shot, instead of red blood, players get to see green blood with infused green leaves. Actually, on PUBG Mobile, the hit or kill effect used to be red, but BGMI uses Green by default whenever you take a hit or hit other players.
Many users didn’t like the new hit color. So, if you are also one of them, you can change the color of the blood by following some easy steps.
Steps to Change the Hit/Damage Effect Color in BGMI
This article will share a step-by-step guide on changing the hit color in Battlegrounds Mobile India. The process will be very easy; just follow the steps below.
- First, launch Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android device.
- Now tap on the arrow button at the screen’s bottom right corner.
- From the list of options, tap on the Settings button.
- On the Settings page, select the Effect Settings option.
- Now, under the Hit effect, select a color. For example, you can choose green, Dark Green, or Yellow.
- Choose Green, Dark Green, or Yellow on the Damage Effects.
- That’s it! You are done. This is how you can change the hit color in Battleground Mobile India.
So, this guide is about changing the hit color in Battlegrounds mobile India. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.